Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Fuckin guy gives meatheads a bad name ^ for which I am one.

But this dipshit is even stupider ( late pass I know but worht mentioning)

EKIo6Xx8ClU

I have never seen a man inject himself with so much juice and posing oil in my life, he was performing his own surgery on his arms ( pulling out blood and pus) when he had to go to the hospital for the massive infection he had given himself.

They then proceeded to remove most of his right bicep to save his stupid ass

The entire bodybuilding world detests this idiot, but its one of the most interesting documentaries relating to what I love ( the gym) I have ever seen

hmmm

that's not the best pickup line sam

but keeping in mind that he works at Trader Joe's, is he really gonna be able to provide for you? aside from groceries, doesn't sound like he's got much goin for him.

just being the voice of reason here.

All of my friends coworkers must think we are in a gay relationship because I show up to his work functions sometimes and sleep over his place to drink beer and play wii.

Is there an age limit where a guy can sleep over his friends place without it being strange? I think we are def past that age but whatev.

i went to kick it with one of my best friends in victoria a couple months ago. he's getting married and i wouldn't be able to attend the wedding.

so he takes me to this japanese restaurant where he's aquainted with the everybody there, and he goes "this is my friend from montreal" and then "by the way i'm getting married", and the chefs look over at me, then at him, then at me, then at eachother and giggle

YEAH

i went to kick it with one of my best friends in victoria a couple months ago. he's getting married and i wouldn't be able to attend the wedding.

so he takes me to this japanese restaurant where he's aquainted with the everybody there, and he goes "this is my friend from montreal" and then "by the way i'm getting married", and the chefs look over at me, then at him, then at me, then at eachother and giggle

YEAH

oh cool mass! congratulations!