Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

does anybody here run with music?

i've never ran with music before but this girl is encouraging it.

i used to do sprints with the matrix music pounding in the background. that shit got intense fast.

also, has anybody noticed that scott.m has 0 rep power? wtf?

Maybe someone here knows this.

There's this one scene in a couple different movies/tv shows that I've seen but have no idea what it's about. It's a front view of a character and he's walking towards the camera in front of a black background and flying past him and into the background are the neon signs of all the debaucherous places he's been (strip club/bar/gaybar etc etc). It's usually used when he's going through a shitty time. I've seen it used on the simpsons a few times and just saw it today when I was watching silent movie and I'm sure on a whole bunch of other stuff I've seen as well.

What is this?? Name? History??

figured out how to make ringtones for my iphone. now when my best friend calls the imperial march plays (densha otoko anyone??)

laundry is done, room is clean. made my personal sales goals for the month (which no one has ever done in the 4 months the store's been open). totally feeling accomplished. except for my trying to hustle the drunk couple into buying a leather jacket totally failed.

^^

oh god

They should start making Edward Cullen Real Dolls, would make so much $$$ off of these weird-ass fangirl bitches

he's on every fucking magazine cover. wtf?

every time i see his pseudo-arrogant-dick-in-the-ass face i just wanna mash it with a broken beer bottle

you just gotta say you go for a Ricky Ravine's!

you don't get no US weekly cover, but liquor, whores, mustard and baloney

that movie/book has taken the dignity of both males and females. the men have no balls and the women have no brains...

not like either or had remained untouched by previous junk food... ;)

but it's just so inspiring for our young america to know you can be a vampire or a werewolf and be accepted as such!!