Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

got 3 new books

douglas coupland - the gum thief

chuck palahniuk - pygmy

haruki murakami - hard boiled wonderland

which to read first?

i vote hard-boiled wonderland, although i'm biased. for what it's worth, it's probably among his best 3 novels.

last night was fucking great, didn't expect to go out but ended up at this awesome club they only do once a month at a random place. dj's hade a really nice show and played all the music i liked, none of that commercial house shit on the avenue - god what a great night

yo, Koreans get pretty rowdy on the drink but that sounds pretty wild. I used to drink with some German guys in college and they were all fresh out of the BW too, and every night of drinking usually ended up with a smaller Korean American guy puking up blood and a trip to the ER.

last night was fucking horrible. at first i just wanted to stay at home, read and go to bed early. then a friend calls me and says he wants to go out, get wasted. we meet up with some friends and random guys, get drunk on the street. then a girl i am friends with shows up, we chat a bit with her and her friend.

one of the random guys says "oh you're friend is more fun than you are." and shit gets out of hand, she spills her drink on him, he empties his beer over her head, she slaps him in the face and runs away. he goes after her and pushes her so she falls to the ground (scratch on her face and possibly a broken hand).

now she wants to call the popo on him and wants me to get his name somehow.

SHIT IS FUCKED UP. ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS AND WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? YOU CANT JUST FUCKIN EMPTY YOUR DRINK ON RANDOM PEOPLE FOR NO REASON AND THINK NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A GIRL.

i should have stayed at home. all this is way too stressfull for my taste.

he ran after her and pushed her down on purpose?

the beer on her head part is fucking awesome

yo, Koreans get pretty rowdy on the drink but that sounds pretty wild. I used to drink with some German guys in college and they were all fresh out of the BW too, and every night of drinking usually ended up with a smaller Korean American guy puking up blood and a trip to the ER.

were you said smaller Korean guy... or was it winq?

well she left immediately after she slapped him and he went after her the same second. dunno if it was on purpose but it looked like he just wanted to push her around and she stumbled ->fell on her hand.

dude was way too slow, he should have slapped her while she was pouring the beer. or instead of pushing her, grab the girl by the arm and slap her.

i should have stayed home yesterday too. i wanted to go out badly, but there wasn't any real plan anywhere. so i drank a pack of beer, went to a hype bar with my friends but it was shit, so we headed to a bar we like but it was too crowded. so we went to my place to smoke but the security guy came because someone snitched on the noise (alright i was playing ace of spades on bass but still), it was late/early so everyone decided to leave.

and i woke up at 6pm haha.

Went for my Saturday workout and had to go to my fiance's gym

There is this one guy there that walks around like he is king shit and does all sorts of really weird ass excercises. Strange that he has this kind of attitude as he is not built in the least.

His favorite ( in between shadow boxing himself in the mirror) is to hang upside down on the pullup bar and do sit-ups for his abs, obviously so everyone can see him and go " holy crap hes upside down"

Well he wasnt paying enough attention to what his feet were doing, because a girl walked by in a tight pair of booty shorts and he kind of...let go. Proceeding to fall directly downwards and onto his head

He tried to walk off like it was nothing but his eyes were welling up as he ran to the mens changeroom. He then proceeded to curl into the fetal position in a small unlit corner and cry like a little girl

I have never laughed so hard in my entire life, I truly almost peed myself

How the fuck does anyone live on anything near minimum wage in a big city? I make twice the minimum wage an hour and still find it really hard to save anything for the future, and I don't even pay my fucking rent. Meanwhile I'm trying to save $16000 for school in the future. No doubt there are times where I've been irresponsible with my money in my past, but now that I am watching my friends start the beginnings of careers, I feel as though I should start being more responsible about my life.

When rich people preach about how poor people deserve what they have, it infuriates me. The reality is that most people don't change social class: everyone is irresponsible and makes mistakes sometimes; the difference is that poor people have little-to-no safety net.

He tried to walk off like it was nothing but his eyes were welling up as he ran to the mens changeroom. He then proceeded to curl into the fetal position in a small unlit corner and cry like a little girl

I have never laughed so hard in my entire life, I truly almost peed myself

Tell me you actually saw him crying and that this is not just an exaggeration.

Tell me you actually saw him crying and that this is not just an exaggeration.

I shit u not

I am a cruel and heartless bastard to begin with when it comes to louldmouths, I find joy in others suffering when they are dicks. This guy was swaggering around like he was a MMA fighter in a title bout, and he had a sneer/dickish look to boot

After he fell, I saw how quickly he got up and jogged/sauntered away to the bathroom. Seeing as how I had to pee anyways, ( and I though the was going to cry) I followed him into the mens room ( no homo)

He walked over to what appeared to be his locker, sat down at first like he was going to take off his shoes, and then proceeded to hold his head with one hand and his curled up knees with the other, and cried and cried and cried

I had trouble directing my urine stream due to how hard I was laughing