Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

wow,

black friday was crazy.. just got back home from downtown sf. any of you guys go down therr?

I had to work afternoon shift. we didn't have any discounts but we beat our sales goal by 5k and had foot traffic over 2,000

our store is super small, like, you could walk from front to back in five seconds

sooooo mad cos i got to work early and there was pizza boxes, so I ate a slice before my shift..then when I went on lunch it was all gone. some pple took extras and hid it between paper plates.

I went to the soho adidas store to get a pair of sambas, walked out with the signature black/white tracksuit, fuckin black friday sales, for $60 it was way too enciting.

what am i gonna do with this thing now? i like how it looks all together, but then i look to much of a character/guido/royal tennenbaums extra

black friday WAS crazy. fucking ridic, who actually goes shopping?!

making it hard for my to find parking for work, sonamabitch.

i love how ppl were swarming saks who rarely does sales. n sephora didnt do shit either.

but i bought myself a ysl lipgloss that i love! and a new bag :D

yay me.

^i hear ya, i wouldn't have ventured out if i didn't have work :(

saks is gonna be reeling from the backlash of having such steep discounts last year. no matter what they say pple not gonna buy as much as they used to unless its as good of a sale.. its not as bad as the gap where no one buys unless its on sale.. but they gonna have to work hard to get people to buy full price > then they do at sale price.

fried chinese bread is so good by itself. i kinda wish i had rice noodles though.

where my insomniac torontonians at?

i gotta find something to do... past few weeks have been:

1. take study drugs at 2pm

2. write essays until 2am

3. have a sesh / eat

4. wait around in agonizing boredom until i fall asleep around 5 or 6

5. repeat, feeling progressively worse each day

gattdamn, i'm going batshit insane...

saks is gonna be reeling from the backlash of having such steep discounts last year. no matter what they say pple not gonna buy as much as they used to unless its as good of a sale.. its not as bad as the gap where no one buys unless its on sale.. but they gonna have to work hard to get people to buy full price > then they do at sale price.

This is so true. Went today and did not buy anything. 30% off is kind of meh, esp for the items they have. Was weird because I heard SAs cursing very casually on the sales floor with tons of families walking around. Almost never go to Saks but I don't think I've encountered this at other high end dept stores.

Also maaaaaaaad fob families walking around. Must have seen 10 different dads rocking the Nautica windbreaker/cheap see through white dress shirt/belted khakis over dirty New balance combo. All had the LV purse wife and the hypebeast son in tow too. My god we're homogenous.

The one cute ass asian chick wearing in the tasteful black dress and louboutins made me glad I came out though.