Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

That NYC public school bit was a random plug. I used it as an example during my in-class essay exam today.

An example of a good people judgment call was Bloomberg hiring Klein, who hired Stein and Bob something to create the NYC Leadership Academy-- leading to a total revamp of the NYC Public School system. blah blah blah

scott.m- das my jam du! thanks haven't heard that in a while.

i was moonwalking in place drunk as fuck among other things to this song on saturday, i'm hoping for the same thing on december 11th.

i start gta IV tonight, kinda stoked.

i also made last minute thanksgiving plans with american_hearts so i bought a good looking pecan pie and we're gonna eat like kings. thanks again, C, saving my holiday <3

played rockband for the first time yesterday :X i'm so hoooooked

Try Dj Hero

Nothing beats smoking a j, sipping some beers and having a whole crowd of your friends come over to play till the morning hours

Even your boys who made fun of Rockband ect will be lining up to play

just trying to install san andreas, got it installed but 1.00 is too buggy, hoping the patch won't overwrite the crack

I had it running like 2 years ago on my PC and it was buggy as fuck. didn't really dig it that much and never finished it. oh well. :\

Dunno, that's what I heard.

I mean, Jamglue pisses me off too because a bunch of 15 year old kids now think they're making remixes. I'm just being a bitch though.