Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

just installed windows 7 and its taking forever to customize all my settings

anyone give me a list of their fav websites so i can add to my favourites on firefox, forgot to save a file with them and i really can't remember much :( :( :(

i dont think i know any males other than my 3 year old nephew that like having a bath

when i was at the store yesterday, there was a kid kind of arguing with his dad in the bath stuff aisle. his dad says, "just get mr. bubbles" the boy maybe 4 or 5 goes, "FINE! i'll get the stupid mr. bubbles and his stupid bubbles" and he storms off muttering to himself.

The new comedy will follow the travails of the cast of a recently wrapped up children's television show called The Happy Funtime Hour, which was shot in the fictional East Coast town of Port Cockerton. One of the actors, who portrays a crazed scientist who teaches tube-watching tykes about nutrition (the actor will in turn be played by Rush guitarist Alex Lifeson) concocts a batch of homebrewed hallucinogenic berries. These convince the cast that they are in fact the superheroes, pirates and playboys of the TV show.

from a few pages back but im really excited for this

brought a tear to my eye when i thought the movie would be the last of the m

xpost'd, what is this song!?

can anyone in this thread identify the song played at 3:00...

thought this thread could help? plz

rip daul kim :(

QbOyFGGzjcs