Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I went to the show on Wednesday in NY.

I still don't know how I feel about it, every song sounded exactly the same till he got to the chorus... I still really enjoyed it though, seeing Dylan was something I knew i HAD to do at some point before he dies.

Dion opening was terrible.

It kind of made me realize how much better it is for aging musicians to try and accept the fact they get older and have to change up their style a little bit.

Seeing a 60 year old attempt to dance around the stage and sing runaround sue is almost embarassing. Then you look at Dylan on the other hand, and he isnt trying to emulate his 20 yr old self at all. Its much more refreshing.

Dunno if that makes sense.

^ your metabolism is slowing down. the less frequently you eat, the slower it becomes. try picking something like grapes or some small fruit to snack on periodically through the day, to trick your body into thinking it's getting more food than it needs.

^ your metabolism is slowing down. the less frequently you eat, the slower it becomes. try picking something like grapes or some small fruit to snack on periodically through the day, to trick your body into thinking it's getting more food than it needs.

I usually eat three meals a day. rarely eat greasy/bad food, but I don't eat a lot

^^your growing old and you should buy my raf techno hoodie for $150

I'm sick, I'm freezing and I have no money.

totally called out my roommate this morning about all the shitty things he does and how much of a fucking idiot he is. my girlfriend watched from my bed and was just laughing really quietly under the covers the whole time. Max wins.

WAB

totally called out my roommate this morning about all the shitty things he does and how much of a fucking idiot he is. my girlfriend watched from my bed and was just laughing really quietly under the covers the whole time. Max wins.

WAB

i've done this a few times

isn't it really fucking satisfying after you put up with it for months?

seriously

felt great. I'm telling everyone as if I won a fist fight and defended my lady's honor or some shit.

seriously, I had already gone the completely and utterly passive aggressive tract and he didn't get it. We all mentioned shit to him (my other two roommates) and he didn't get it. We tried being nice, and the fucker was just a bitch about it all. It's like he doesn't get that he's a huge useless tool. I talked to my RA the other night about getting him out of the room, cause I was planning on switching, but why should I leave if he's the problem?

hope he gets the hint now and gets the fuck out.

^^ LOL. won the duel, throw your lady over your horse and ride into the sunset.

it's a nice gloomy november morning. my coworker is late. im feeling all jeepster today i wanna snitch to my boss about all the stupid bullshit my coworkers are doing. just one in particular actually.

i looked at my spam box and saw

[NEOFUN] 50 Free Points! Simple Click and it's a virus

i looked again and saw

[NEOFUN] 50 Free Points! Simple Click and it is yours~

what is happening to me

i was pretty sure it said virus

i've been having migraines recently and i just got out of a lab

whatcha gonna do

whatcha gonna do

whatcha gonna do

when nina ross comes

puts that pussy on you

you probably still a virgin, im'a bust your little cherry

and im'a ride through in something so cherry

sitting on pirelli's, pumping machiavelli

showed your girlfriend my house she thinks i live in i-taly

just bought a jet i'm about to take that bitch to LA

bitch i never met i'm about to meet that bitch in LA

ohhh, I'm feeling myself

i'm so fly. shorty think i really fly stealth

i'm so paid shorty, i could really buy a stealth

and i'm feeling my belt

and i'm feeling my sneaks

cause i don't see them on anybody

got the semi by me

for anybody

yea i'm from uptown

yea i'm from uptown

yea i'm from uptown

eastside

i'm lighting up two blunts at one time

and i thank god i can say fuck one time

i'm sippin out to cups at one time

and i thank god i can say fuck one time

kimPei-AYqo

The new comedy will follow the travails of the cast of a recently wrapped up children's television show called The Happy Funtime Hour, which was shot in the fictional East Coast town of Port Cockerton. One of the actors, who portrays a crazed scientist who teaches tube-watching tykes about nutrition (the actor will in turn be played by Rush guitarist Alex Lifeson) concocts a batch of homebrewed hallucinogenic berries. These convince the cast that they are in fact the superheroes, pirates and playboys of the TV show.