Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i remember taking a waywt with the cowl neck of my green sweater over my mouth and part of my nose. someone rep me it would be cool if you really wore it like that in public.

today i did. well sorta. in the theatre. cos the guy or girl, couldn't tell, next to me kept coughing. ): why do pple do that. go to closed public spaces when they are sick

that was me! i remember that

and what do you mean you wanna squish me!!

i am 28 years old

should i use my mom's card to order APC petite standards

cause i am broke but i want jeans

when I read things I this, I usually give the poster the benefit of the doubt by taking it as something comedic and have myself a lulz or two

but in the back of my mind, I'm never really sure if it's supposed to be serious or not.

went to the dentist today, she told me to say ahhhhhh, then she reached over the other side to get the saliva sucker thingy, she was strugglin to reach it, next thing you know her boob was directly on my mouth.

(0)

A) did you take advantage of this situation

B ) how big were they

C) did it progress beyond boob in mouth

D) pics or it didn't happen.

on a similar note, i am not being a dick but is hommedeguerre the most successful photographer of all time or rich as shit? have never seen someone kop so much.

Is that his actual job? I've always wondered about that as he buys just a shitload of things and I don't think he has an insider hookup either. Also if he is a professional photographer why is he always only snapping pics inside some locker room?