Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

someone finish my shitty paper for me.... i dont wanna i dont wanna i dont wanna

mmmmmmmmmbeeeeeeeeeeh

i could use some cash, when is it due? what's it on? how long does it have to be? i charge per page, i'm serious(0)

i could use some cash, when is it due? what's it on? how long does it have to be? i charge per page, i'm serious(0)

ahahaha its due tomorrow at noon, 5 pages, treatment methods for suicide.

its pretty easy, i cant just bring myself to churn this shit out

1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! many thank yous sufu!!!!!! party party party let's all get wasted BURR! too bad gucci got locked up today :(

my rep added like 20 points

The sad truth about Vince Vaughn

"Remember when Vince Vaughn was so money? A long, lean panther in a shiny suit padding through L.A.'s late-night lounge scene stalking beautiful babies?"

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-vince20-2009oct20,0,1650035.story?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+latimes%2Fmostviewed+%28L.A.+Times+-+Most+Viewed+Stories%29

hahaha

"I stubbed my knee last night and now it looks like I've been blowing a hobo on gravel."

- Tina Fey

my parents needed a ride to the airport so i was going to take them. but this morning, my mom takes the car i'm supposed to be driving. my dad drives to his work in his own car. and i'm riding a motorcycle now.

So somehow my dad needs to get from milpitas and then to my mom's work to take one car but there's no way in hell my dad will leave his own car out there. and then they're going to the airport so two cars will just disappear?

not to mention i need the one car going to the airport because i'm driving down to socal.

Horrible. Planning.