Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

im writing paper on global warming. im confused. does man cause it or not?

Blame the cows (now I really want to see a music video featuring cows singing Akon's "Blame it on Me")

<3 shes so crazy her twitter is hilarious.

screenshot20091110at113.png

Dude.... LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE pass (((0)0)0)

What options exist (other than iTunes) for organizing mp3 collections? Not interested in apps that facilitate purchasing. Just something that will help organize, batch update metadata, create playlists, do the odd format conversion (mainly flac to mp3), etc. and otherwise stay out of my way.

Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobar for FLAC

i just got a googlewave account. full of awesome, i'm not even sure what to do with it.

I don't really get why people would want it unless they're business types... a guy I know had 20 he was giving away but I couldn't see the value in having one

"Armistice Day has become Veterans' Day. Armistice Day was sacred. Veterans' Day is not.

So I will throw Veterans' Day over my shoulder. Armistice Day I will keep. I don't want to throw away any sacred things.

What else is sacred? Oh, Romeo and Juliet, for instance.

And all music is."

— Kurt Vonnegut (Breakfast of Champions)

shit i wish i hadn't missed out on the good yohji/comingsoon/limifeu stuff on gilt.

See that stuff scares me cause I have no idea how the fit will be...the airbrush makeup thing for sale on the other hand--I was def considering buying

dear wah-wah,

please don't break down on me. i don't like the little crackle that you got right after your mid-point...

love,

t

what kind of wah are you playing with? I've got a Vox 847 that I never use with the Fasel mod on it that I'd part with for $100 + s/h

yohji came back on gilt before, I saw it twice, second time they had some of the same items as the first so there's mebbe another chance.

I was more mad at myself for jil sander but they didn't have my size for the jacket I wanted.

@sam and julz