Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i cant hear but simpsons? one where bart gets a credit card and a new dog, the old dog ends up with a blind man who smokes pot, at the end, police officer shows up with a hooker

buying 12 seasons on dvd has finally paid off

my avatar used to be simpsons....

edit: its all coming back to me

the japanese ball drop game, bart buys lisa pep pills called "trucker's choice", marge gets a frying pan radio and salmon, homer gets a white polo with his initials "HI" monogrammed on it, which also smells like salmon

repo guy says repossessing stuff is the hardest part of his job

cant fucking get to work

havent done anything ill be able to use for class in like a week blowing off homework again tomorrow im already a week behind from getting swine flu which is making everything taste the same for some reason cant handle this east coast weather right now i need a fucking taco cant drink on these meds goddamnnnnnnt

i need to destroy my brain i should find a dealer in providence especially now that prostitution is finally illegal

hang in there friend. please don't destroy your brain. when you are feeling up to it let's go do something or other to raise them spirits! i'm gonna research mexican food places. see if there is anything that could potentially console you over the untimely death of taqueria pacifica

Sup Brane. Just watched that flashlight review on YouTube. I gots to get one of them. The EDC thread is starting to become a favorite.

Scott- I remember the fly and fishhook pendant, but I can't remember the others. I'll pm you for some more info. I liked most of it though...