Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Found a torrent of this, yes! (I'll buy it eventually, just got other things to spend it on right now)

41hlBxKz%2BvL._SS500_.jpg

Fantasy is so high school but I'm stoked for this. Been quite a while since the first book (Eye of The World) and I wanna know how the story ends. ---> closet WoT geek

A 70 something year old guy in full safari gear came in today, and was really, really angry we didntt carry these:

gloveshoething.jpg

He told me I was "an idiot" for not knowing what "shoes with toes" were. Another customer had to fill me in on what the fuck he was talking about.

Found a torrent of this, yes! (I'll buy it eventually, just got other things to spend it on right now)

41hlBxKz%2BvL._SS500_.jpg

If I could I'd neg rape you for this, shame on you taking $$$ from the mouth of a widow. You're lucky the CWG thread took away my rep powers over you

should I start watching Skins, y/n?

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Skins is AMAZING

Fantasy is so high school but I'm stoked for this. Been quite a while since the first book (Eye of The World) and I wanna know how the story ends. ---> closet WoT geek

Been reading this for ages lol started out with EotW back in 6th grade and been keeping up since then

A 70 something year old guy in full safari gear came in today, and was really, really angry we didntt carry these:

gloveshoething.jpg

He told me I was "an idiot" for not knowing what "shoes with toes" were. Another customer had to fill me in on what the fuck he was talking about.

They just make you look like you've got fat as fuck toes. I generally try not to look obese on the day to day

vibram 5 finger shoes.

trendy with the trendy barefoot running trend

any sufu barefoot runners?

How can one be a barefoot runner when one has something on their feet?