Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I cant believe I fell for the old lady "bait and switch" at the store today

Old Lady : "Excuse me sir, do you mind if I go ahead of you, Im in a bit of a rush " ? The old lady is clutching a couple of cans of tuna and what appeared to be a bottle of vitamins in her pruny hands

Me: "Not a problem, please go ahead"

The old lady then calls her husband over ( who was standing like 5 feet away) who is holding a cart overflowing with random shit.

And of course she has to inquire about the prices of 2 of her items, leading to price checks and a 15 minute wait in line, and thats not even mentioning the handful of coupons she had for almost every friggin thing in her cart

All I grabbed was a rotisserie chicken and a new garbage can for my room, and it took me like half an hour total.

Wallmart is like the new place to hang out for the dregs of society

Just got back from a meeting with my resident dean and I'm on non-academic probation for the rest of the school year. Prease sir I just wanna be doctor. Fuck cops. I'm going to smoke and write a fucking paper now.

just watched shogun assassin and all the fights have this 80's arcade style music in the background it's absolutely hilarious

oh yeah and blood spraying everywhere like all the people getting murdered in the movie have ultra high blood pressure *pffffffffffssshhhhhhfffffshhhhhhh*

really considering dropping a course right now. did poorly on a test worth 25% and i have a midterm coming up that i'm not confident at all. trouble is the midterm won't be marked by the time the drop deadline rolls by, so if i want to drop it i need to decide asap.

filled out papers for work, gna get paid for that :D

first official day is nxt thursday and then i work all weekend.

i need to find some more black pants!!