Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

...emotional fallout? One night stand? Not sure what's going on here.

\Yeah, neither am I. That's ok. http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/blacks-southern-california_4245/

surf's supposedly good

how can i help my friend lose 20lbs by end of november?

smaller food portions during meal times

more healthy meals

no snacks ( drink water if youre hungry)

excercise: walking, running

plenty of rest.

hyperbole. you saved a lot of money and learned some shit.

Not so sure about this in the long run. I'm fucking up... bad. Money isn't everything, and wasn't even a factor in me ending up there (changed my mind last minute, far too late to get in anywhere else). I think I would have been better off taking a semester off, I would have probably accomplished just as much.

lolz, they say CC is "advanced highschool" . i take some classes at one. i dont really find it very advanced, although it is very much like highschool :(

i'm taking a year off (going to NYU next year) and i'm taking classes on the side in secret lol... i dunno i think CC is way less serious so if you're fuckin up now imagine how you would be doing at a normal school yeah?

Part of my mistake was taking two classes which are wholly online, I lack the focus to do the work. I'm independent for the most part, i'm just in a rut right now. I feel like I can't take the classes seriously, too much stuff going on living between two places. I don't have any friends where I go to school, so I end up wasting my time, my losses aren't purely academic or anything. I'm fine with the workload for regular courses, I just can't strike a balance between anything right now.

I'm not saying that CC is bad overall, and yeah, I would agree with the HS assessment, i'm pretty much in 13th grade (the area i'm from originally is where i'm going to school now). Overall, I just feel like i'm missing out on a lot of stuff right now and I am my only saboteur.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I am bleeding money. I seriously can't handle my own finances, i've become too anxious recently. I keep fucking up and making all sorts of mistakes not to mention negligence.

now that you enrolled at a CC arent 4 year colleges looking at your CC transcripts to determine acceptance to their university vs. looking at your HS transcripts. basically CC give you a clean slate so if youre fucking this up you need to get it together if you want to transfer

Depends on the number of credits already completed. Since the courses are in progress they don't have any bearing. I only have nine credits from college classes completed and I think most schools look at these exclusively only after you have something like twelve credits (excluding by assessment, CLEP, AP and IB).

To all the kiddies still not finished with the application process the greatest piece of advice I can give is don't settle. Don't apply to just one school thinking it is the perfect fit. I don't mean just in case you get rejected, but rather because things change. It is the little things that count, and they all add up. I decided to not go to the school I was headed to because they didn't have shit like pay to enter eateries and indoor bike storage.

Overall, i'm still ahead as at the end of the semester I should be 1/3 of the way done my undergrad (credit-wise).

went to that store "jake" today, kinda sucked :(

Now that I've been to Chicago a few times the city bores me to tears. The best store in Chicago, Hejfina, is shutting down. Jake, at least their Gold Coast location, is small and sparsely stocked. Apparently, they're also pieces of shit. I find it strange they're still open with the way the article depicted their situation.