Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i was on the phone with my mom at work earlier and she says, "how's the tattoo?" i tell her, "it's going fine, did you tell dad about it?" she replies, "no.. HEY DAD, SAM HAS A TATTOO." he mutters in the background and she asks if i heard him and i said no. she says, "he's going to rip your arm off and beat you with it" -__-

Guest on-display

at least one of your parents are cool with it. im planning to get one and they're both going to beat the shit out of me when they find out

i was on the phone with my mom at work earlier and she says, "how's the tattoo?" i tell her, "it's going fine, did you tell dad about it?" she replies, "no.. HEY DAD, SAM HAS A TATTOO." he mutters in the background and she asks if i heard him and i said no. she says, "he's going to rip your arm off and beat you with it" -__-

i like your family

i like violence

haha i actually went to one of those Windows 7 parties. i came late though, so i missed the "crowding around the computer" part, but i got a windows 7 tote bag. everyone was drunk off of 2 shots (asian freshmen who just started drinking concept)

I feel like I'm losing what little morals I had from say, a year ago. Some of the stuff I have done lately has been on a whole other level of tactlessness.

On the other hand, we all get a laugh or two...

:-|

Thank you for not saying "nother". This indicates to me that you're better of than you think.

i just realized how annoying it is when someone beside u in lecture types out every single word that comes out of the profs mouth. 30 mins into class and this girl has 4 pages of lecture notes already

And the main reason that americans download films (take your pick):

- Absurd prices

- Long lines

- 40 minutes of commercials even BEFORE the previews

- 30 minutes of previews

- $8 for a 12oz bottle of avaya filtered tap water

- No drinking

- No smoking