Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I need to evaluate my drinking with a question for you guys, so I can compare my answer to yours'

how many drinks do you usually have if you just chill and drink alone in your room?

1 drink = 1.5 oz hard liquor (~shot), 1 beer, or 1 glass of wine.

i feel it depends on the drink. if it's liquor, i'm thinking 1 shot max. beers, probably 2-3. wine, 1-2 glasses.

i feel it depends on the drink. if it's liquor, i'm thinking 1 shot max. beers, probably 2-3. wine, 1-2 glasses.
Mrcharly: Beer. Always beer if I'm chillin.
one or 2 beers (1/2 liter bottles)

but a friend of mine usually does 4 to 5 after work and he's borderline alcoholic so...

fuck, I need to cut back then..

here's a tip: go to a doctor and have your liver checked. they can see how your liver is doing from a blood or urine sample (i don't know which). if you're good then you can just continue with your habits if not you might want to seriously cut back on your consumption

so yesterday i had 3 beers before going to bed (kinda felt like drinking) so today i get up at 7 and go to uni. miss my lecture because it got relocated into a different room (but i didn't find out where until much later) and then around 2pm i suddenly feel nauseous and like i'm about to throw up... damn i only had 3 beers ffs!! i feel really weak, need to step my drinking game up