Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Agreed. Dunst has bad teeth and her eyes are too far apart. gyllenhaal has a huge nose and looks all schoolmarmish.

Bad teeth can actually be endearing if they aren't stained and obnoxious, and eyes should be far apart. Would you rather them be close together?

I presume you're talking about that scene in which one of the antagonists lays out the rules/conventions of a horror movie - but that still didn't stop the victims being idiots before they died really.

yeah I think that was in the second one yeah. but then in the third one they play a tape he made that lays down even more rules specific to a trilogy.

the whole series is really meta with the filming of Stab about the happenings in the first movie.

I looooooove the series though fuck I might need to watch it all again soon.

Then Little Red Riding Hood said, ``But Grandma,

what a lovely great big furry coat you have on.''

``That's wrong!'' cried Wolf. ``Have you forgot

To tell me what BIG TEETH I've got?

Ah well, no matter what you say,

I'm going to eat you anyway.''

The small girl smiles. One eyelid flickers.

She whips a pistol from her knickers.

She aims it at the creature's head

And bang bang bang, she shoots him dead.

A few weeks later, in the wood,

I came across Miss Riding Hood.

But what a change! No cloak of red,

No silly hood upon her head.

She said, ``Hello, and do please note

My lovely furry wolfskin coat.''

that makes me think of the arctic wolves we saw the other day; they looked so innocent with their little rosy cheeks, almost didn't notice it was blood in their fur :eek:

what an inspiration :D

I think crispy bacon is a US ting, always have it soft when I have it.

Sat opposite a blackanese girl on the train earlier with bleached platinum blonde hair in braided pig tails. <3

My dad has been out of hospital for 2 days now after the first of 2 scheduled bypasses on his legs and he's already smoking again. Idiot.