Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

went to F YEAH fest

lightning bolt :)

converge :)

black lips :)

got my hat randomly autographed by the drummer of fucked up :D

"the one in the middle was a nihilist" (???) cryptic signing.:confused: was thinking lebowski reference... can someone confirm?

dan deacon didn't show up?

hipsters galore :(

went to roscoe's chikin n wafflez afterwards.. was very satisfying. :o

but then i forgot my OG hornets snapback autographed by the drummer of fucked up :eek:

called roscoe's later... nothing. some du prolly stole it :mad:

drove home bummed and sleepy from the syrup.

bumped cuban linx pt.2 on the way home and all was good

last day it was the last and largest party for all the new students and i drank a whole bottle of minttu myself within 1.5 hours at the pre-party, shit was not good to me, threw up at the hotell where the party was held.

this was me the other night, but a far smaller, much more embarassing amount of alcohol. always a "don't eat for 2 days and then try and drink concept."

vamp you lucky lucky man.

this was me the other night, but a far smaller, much more embarassing amount of alcohol. always a "don't eat for 2 days and then try and drink concept."

vamp you lucky lucky man.

didnt eat yesterday, went out for drinks, drank 4 caipirinhas 2 zombies 1 mai tai.

i dont know how i got there, but i woke up at 7.30 am on a bench in a mall in central berlin.

WOOOHOOOO

Ughhh I feel so sickk. I can still taste the food from last night, most notably the onions. :(

I'm gna throw up, oh god. There is no way. Nope. Impossible.