Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I thought about this after the DJ Am thread, but have any SuFu members died? There's like 40,000 registered users, and I know most of them posted once or whatever, but even if there's 5,000 regular users, shouldn't like 3,000 have died of AIDS, 3,000 died of heart disease, 3,000 died of lung cancer, and so on (if keeping with statistics)? Someone has to have.

i just copped a 40 of labatt blue because the store ran out of colt (go figure) and they didn't have the 8.5 molson. i took a swig of this shit and it tasted like copper. i took another swig and it tasted like rusted iron. shit just went down the drain.

wtf du, you can't handle labatt the sweet refreshing taste of labatt?

I dont fuck with colt, only 50 and bleue in my big bottles.

Almost every dog will lose to a cat. cats are much sneakier and can deal a shit-ton of damage in a microsecond...

And I present to you, the Rhodesian Ridgeback. It's used to hunt lions.

Rhodesian_Ridgeback_600.jpg

PS even a fucking Italian Greyhound would murder a cat

PPS: Brazil just raped Argentina in the face

you..........do know what a lion is.......don't you....pea.ce

Well it's not 1v1 obviously but still, even as a pack most household pets aren't going to hold a candle against a lion

i want a rotttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

or a golden retriever

or a boarder collie

Sheltie's are better than collies (smarter) and they're very similar (smaller but all of the shelties I've owned have been oversized for the breed so they're only a bit smaller than a collie anyway

And goldens shed like a mofo, just petting them and their hair come off in heaps

I kind of want an Italian Greyhound just to see it go full sprint (tiny toy dog that can run up to 45mph lol)

Akira, those things are ridiculously fast. My mom takes my dog (borzoi, can go maybe 30 something mph) lure coursing. the dogs chase a bag on a string basically. Only sighthounds (greyhounds, borzois, ridgebacks, etc) so all the dogs are fast as fuck..

I've only been to it once but that time at one point two italian greyhounds were running and one of them got turned around somehow and they hit eachother at full speed. one of them got up immediately. the other was instantly killed.

:(

Well it's not 1v1 obviously but still, even as a pack most household pets aren't going to hold a candle against a lion

why not, it,s justa cat........ :confused::confused::confused: