Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

def. planned to go to NYU but without parental aide i didn't want a shit load of loans (i did get scholarships but shits still mad expensive...)

i'm goin to foooooothill. finally gettin my apartment, debating between two and gonna move in sept. 1st!

done for now - just cleaned my entire room. cleared out soooooo much shit. feels 10x better. but when I brought some stuff downstairs to the basement to put away on shelves I knocked over a random pot of dirt that for some reason was there and had to spend an additional 30 mins cleaning it up ffffuuuuu

but I'm glad I cleaned. Feels good.

Why does everyone use the economy as an excuse for everything?

First, people tell me I can get into a good college, but they won't let me in because the economy sucks.

Second, my dad tells me I have to wait til the end of the month to get a new phone because the economy sucks.

Third, my counselor tells me I have to take AP English because the economy sucks.

And now they telling me I can't eat sugar because I'll get diabetes, because the economy sucks.

Wtf

Congrats btw, crissyw. :)\

Not about the dad's gf thing...the job thing...

Why does everyone use the economy as an excuse for everything?

First, people tell me I can get into a good college, but they won't let me in because the economy sucks.

Second, my dad tells me I have to wait til the end of the month to get a new phone because the economy sucks.

Third, my counselor tells me I have to take AP English because the economy sucks.

And now they telling me I can't eat sugar because I'll get diabetes, because the economy sucks.

Wtf

its a pretty horrible time to be alive.

Reading threads until I fall asleepppp

I just. Want to sleeeeep,, Nd get. A new job!!!

WTF y do I keep pressing the space bar like 2x in a row so that it ends the sentence!?!?!? Ugh

Get two! They'll have a friend when you're away during the day...

i feel bad and miss mine cause when i adopted her they urged me to

adopt her brother as well and i didn't. he was a black cat

n...well i don,t got much as it is and can't afford for shit

to come up missing