Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

just got back from my job interview! i think it went well, it was really quick, i think i answered the questions well and pretty thoroughly. i'd been practicing like crazy all morning.

if anyone wants like an interview prep question packet, pm me with your email and i'll send it out. has a bunch of DO/DON'T things, possible questions, things to practice and check out. totally helped me out.

I think I'm going to name my firstborn 'Minotaur', be it male or female. thoughts?

and i was simultaneously contemplating a list of fantastic creatures of the mythology!!! :eek:

i think Minotaur or Centaur would give the best results.

let me know which one you take, we shall make them breed afterwards to give birth to the new superior race

PASS

Having sex with a bull is previous level ESPECIALLY in Mexico.

everything is possible in mexico... gums-that-chew for less than 1$ i heard...

Masaki Michishita, a "typical guy" enrolled in preparatory school, is running to the park washroom when he spots a man wearing a jumpsuit sitting on a nearby bench. The man, Takakazu Abe, then unzips his jumpsuit and exposes his penis, asking Masaki, "Shall we do it?". They then proceed to the washroom and have sex. When Abe is performing fellatio on Michishita, Michishita couldn't hold his bladder and accidentally urinated in Abe's mouth. Abe then suggested that Michishita should empty his bladder in Abe during anal sex, and Michishita did so. When it is Michishita's turn to be on the receiving end, Michishita let his rectum loose and defecated on Abe's penis, much to the dismay of Abe and the embarrassment of a middle-aged man walking by, who was overhearing their conversation: "But you never know, it might be fun to do it covered in shit."

I was getting off of work and going down the escalator when I feel a pair of eyes on me. so I look to the left and there was this guy staring at me like "hey I know you"

I mean he looked familiar but I couldn't quite place it

all I could think was he looks kinda like edmond

wtf of the day:

so i go to the kitchen, i smell something cooking. my brother's gf is making pasta, she says, "hey sam do you want some?" i say, "oh nah, it's okay don't worry about it." and she's very persistent on me agreeing. she says, "no really sam, do you want a little bit, there's still some left." i just say, "yeah alright sure." then she turns to my brother and says, "oh, did you want to finish the rest of it?" he says, "yeah i'm pretty hungry." and donna tells me, "oh.. sorry sammy."

like, wut? WHO DOES THAT?

OMG THE DAEDELUS SET WAS AWESOME I ALMOST VOMITED BECAUSE IT WAS SO AWESOME. FUCK
wtf of the day:

so i go to the kitchen, i smell something cooking. my brother's gf is making pasta, she says, "hey sam do you want some?" i say, "oh nah, it's okay don't worry about it." and she's very persistent on me agreeing. she says, "no really sam, do you want a little bit, there's still some left." i just say, "yeah alright sure." then she turns to my brother and says, "oh, did you want to finish the rest of it?" he says, "yeah i'm pretty hungry." and donna tells me, "oh.. sorry sammy."

like, wut? WHO DOES THAT?

someone that does this told me that people that do this have a list of importance. like at the top would be whoever will take priority in everything then goes down etc.

on a side note, look what came in:

0810092056.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

wow random thoughts on the 2nd page? that's so weird to me.

anyways, i just dropped off my thank you letter at the place i had my interview at. right after, i dropped off my cover letter and resume at y-3. i would much rather like to work at y-3 but the lady said that she thinks they aren't hiring anymore. i have two contacts that already work there, one of which is my best friend's exboyfriend. going to try and pull some strings

I love tgee

but listen to the monkey

I keep getting confused between mrchairybrown and mr calvin oscar

how many people actually got banned last week?

i keep seeing threads with the occasional banned underneath someone's name, every time i look, it's another person with 'banned'

I get yardbird and yardsale confused

I hope junglejuice doesn't post much

I keep getting confused between mrchairybrown and mr calvin oscar

how many people actually got banned last week?

i keep seeing threads with the occasional banned underneath someone's name, every time i look, it's another person with 'banned'

superfuture admins

making superfuture an unfunny place since 2005

crissy, aren't you moving to NY soon? is the job in NY?

confuse.

dad went and decided to spend all the $$$ on the new girlfriend so i'm out of money (0)

funding self through community college mang oh yeaaaaaa

:(