Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

srsly, it seems like every so often somebody wants to stalk me/fuck with me.

someone has been changing their name on facebook and requesting me and sending me messages since wednesday. all have the same bday.

wtffff, its super creepy cause they keep asking about the married life and how columbus is. and in one of the messages they said "i am your best friend"

:(

srsly, it seems like every so often somebody wants to stalk me/fuck with me.

someone has been changing their name on facebook and requesting me and sending me messages since wednesday. all have the same bday.

wtffff, its super creepy cause they keep asking about the married life and how columbus is. and in one of the messages they said "i am your best friend"

:(

lol but I AM your best friend!! :confused:

lol

Str8 Male Massage Exchange (Midtown)

Date: 2009-08-03, 1:05PM EDT

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

This is not a post for sex. I am looking for a like-minded athletic guy who wants to exchange massages on possibly a regular basis. I'm athletic, 38/6'/190, clean-cut (you be also). In very good shape (you be also). Again not for sex. Let me know if interested and we can talk first. If you're weird, unclean, or not physically fit (you know what I mean), don't waste my time. Thank you.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: no pay

PostingID: 1303519717

that's sounds creepy as fuck.

i know!! :eek: :(

sounds creepy as hell julz, makes me feel better about my infatuation though, because i'm not, you know, crazy and shizz

<3 awww, nah...its the quiet ones i worry about. if anything happens to me theyll come looking for you tho! :P;)

lol but I AM your best friend!! :confused:

:cool: heart heart mega heartttttttt

yea i have about 2,504,-- WHAT THE F

facebook RESET MY SCORE AGAIN

i had like 2,5mil and was ranked worldwide WTF

brb gotta reclaim the throne

aye they didn't reset the score did they? they just clear the monthly and weekly shit

your score will stay in the all time ranking thing

feel like omegass noob

I think I'm ranked like a cyborg or something

fuck, all those alien/uber alien motherfuckers must be getting hella ice and wind or some bs

aye they didn't reset the score did they? they just clear the monthly and weekly shit

your score will stay in the all time ranking thing

feel like omegass noob

I think I'm ranked like a cyborg or something

fuck, all those alien/uber alien motherfuckers must be getting hella ice and wind or some bs

here are my general tips that i gained from experience

perfect bonus - if u dont make a mistake at all, meaning u dont mistype a word or let a word hit the floor, you get double the points u earned. this maximizes the amount of pts you get per level, so if you cna manage that you can get more points while its easier to do so

slow - use slows either at the beginning of the round or after clearing the screen with an ice or fire. slows stack so i like to use them in pairs in later rounds.

fire - use fire to clear the screen only when there are no powerups present, follow with slow

ice - ice is very very useful. if you see an ice book falling, and have an ice ready, wait til the screen is almost full and activate ice. remember the word on the ice book so you can replenish your ice then start clearing the bottom of the screen again and repeat if necessary.

wind - wind is useful but not advised because it means if you use it you're missing perfects and lowering accuracy. you will hear a chime once you past 50%. its good to throw in winds but its safest to do so after a fresh ice.

in general when you have a full stock of powerups, you can type the word of a powerup and as the paper turns into a plane to fly to your powerup bank, use a different powerup to make room for it.. this is the most efficient way.

good luck. breaking 1mil gets you alien status, breaking 2.5 mil gets you uber alien status i think. if not 2.5 then 2.

my creeper joke failed :(

No, I got it! butttt, I like creeper guys sometimes

And no one is damn catching me with their ball(z)!!!