Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my new niece is here!!!!!!!!!!! so cute my sister just had her on Wednesday and brought her up here shes kinda chubby n face is really red, oh my god she sleeps with her hands under her chin :P:p:p

2/5 of my sisters have kids now!!!!!!!!!!!!! the times ticking

^^^^^you just posted in it buddy.

yea this person has a policy of don't pay if you don't have it :^\ I just really want it!

ah fuck it, just say that your paycheck didn't clear yet, shoot him an email. or you could do what i do and take cash out of the savings and replenish, and then never put it back and just cop more and more >: )

also i can't seem to rep you enough lately sayword, that dog pictures thread post of the emaciated dog had me in tears.

my random thought, lifes kinda fun lately. this whole apartment hunt is kind of bumming me though, worth it in the long run though i guess.

i'm so ready to end this vacation. i've pretty much locked myself in my room to avoid my creepy cousin and the housemaid that looks like smeagol. family vacations kind of suck. the philippines sucks too because there's so much fucking traffic and terrible drivers you can't go anywhere by yourself. i should have just had them hire the driver if i knew i was going to waste away doing nothing today.

my dog has been scratching herself alot recently. and for some reason she's horrible at it, she ends up just kicking herself in the face and whining about it.

She's white and since her skin is pretty pink I know there are no fleas. I definitely would've seen them, I've had dogs with fleas before.

any other ideas? just allergies maybe?

my dog has been scratching herself alot recently. and for some reason she's horrible at it, she ends up just kicking herself in the face and whining about it.

She's white and since her skin is pretty pink I know there are no fleas. I definitely would've seen them, I've had dogs with fleas before.

any other ideas? just allergies maybe?

are there bumps on her skin? she might have dry skin. my brother's dog has it, just use i think a soap with oatmeal like aveeno.

maxfields, but prices are bad

i'm reading the entire harry potter series again, and watching the movies back to back...guilty pleasure, along with menthols

yeah, i went to maxfield and was outraged by the prices. i mean they can totally get away with it because of the nature of their store, but still.

i also noticed that the same jawn generally costs more in los angeles than in vienna. barney's charges ridiculous prices as well.

you know you're expensive when you're an american city where stuff costs more than in europe. part of it is the exchange rate, but still.

i pick and pick at it until i get what i want

but sometimes i get bloody in the process.

barney's charges ridiculous prices as well.

i remember i wanted this one jacket but bloomies didn't have my size, barneys did but there was almost a 20% mark up. bastards.