Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

So, I went to J&J's Hawaiian BBQ today after smoking up. Decided to split an order of chicken katsu with my friend and we're high as balls at this point. Halfway through my second bite, we hear a loud scream and see some small asian girl in front of the place.

We start cracking up when some random asian guy runs across 8 lanes of traffic from the other side of the street and starts yelling at her. She starts crying and looks shocked and surprised at everything he says. My friend and I can't understand anything but we're laughing really hard. Out of nowhere, 3 other fobby asian guys with their laptops come and sit down at the same table the couple is at.

We finish our food and we're still cracking up and talking about them in a volume best described as.... yelling. When we get to our car, we contemplate if we should do something because the girl is now next to the sidewalk and we guess she was threatening to jump into traffic? We kind of stood there and we started trying to videotape them.

I guess they notice us videotaping and those 3 guys get up and start walking towards us looking for a fight. My friend approaches them and starts saying stuff like "what!? you looking for a fight? huh? don't FUCK with me you scrawny piece of shit!" and they backed down and we pulled out some folding chairs to watch and smoke another bowl.

Somehow, the cops didn't show up and what was weirder was when the girl made out with 2 of the 3 guys, not the random asian guy(he walked home?), and then the 3 guys and the girl got into an accord and left.

I swear to god I was tripping on LSD.

you talking about L&L?

fuck, did you upload vid?

^probably

but with steels daughters it's more obvious. at least to me anyways. not the first time I've seen them in the spotlight cos of steel and I guess to me it sort of reminds me of the wicked stepmother and two daughters in Cinderella except there's no cinderella

i destest oak hill academy more then anything in the entire world.

kill me please.

i destest oak hill academy more then anything in the entire world.

kill me please.

if that was possible I wouldn't be replying to this.

yo, my friends having a birthday party for his twin kids, i have no kids, no gf, no gift should i go anyways?

if you have nothing better to do why not. just print out a certificate saying you adopted some endanger species in their name and put it in a nice envelope. if you gots the $ you can always go to a nearby walgreens and pick out some hot wheels.

worth it esp if your friend is serving good food and yummy cake

a) You must have been biking like shit to get pulled over, which means you were probably drunk enough to be dangerous to yourself and others

B) wouldn't it be BUI? :)

In all jurisdictions that I'm aware of, operating a bicycle in a public throughway, constitutes the operation of a vehicle, and thus you are eligible for a DUI.

That said, I haven't received one while biking, but know people who have. Frankly, I can't ride my bike properly after 2 or 3 beers, despite having a pretty solid tolerance.

I found something my sister-in-law said a few days ago kinda funny (not haha funny unfortunately)

Basically, one of my older bro's best friends got married to a Korean when teaching English in China (BritxKorean). They came back to the UK for a small holiday recently, and had a wedding party to celebrate with friends and family, since they haven't had the chance.

Now, my in-law was just saying how they lack responsibility or some shit because they just came back from China and let the husband's rents just do the hard work setting up the party.

Thing is, my father grafted like mad to set up a £30k wedding for my older brother and sis-in-law last year, when they didn't even have to lift a finger.