Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

They just called me to roll down there but i really dont feel like going but they said they'll pay for my gas + food there has to be a catch......

find new friends (5)

yeah i need to, my other friends has been shrugging me lately, my other friends live in oakland.

ive been listening to wobbly fidgety dubstep (nero in case anybody cares) which probably isnt the best way to fall asleep

oh well no actual plans tomorrow

might drive into la and see if i can "cop some jawnz"

or maybe go to the rjd2 gig (which is at a furniture store?)

but probably i'll just invite the neighbor kids over, get drunk and have a 3 person pool party

idk if im an insomniac, i love sleep. i just prefer not to.

anyone know anyone with a bui-dui?

ohhh im going to clothing companys bbq tomo. should be fun, free food is always strong motivation. Plus weekend days are usually always uneventful.

Unfortunately, biking under the influence = DUI. Priorities fucked up.

a) You must have been biking like shit to get pulled over, which means you were probably drunk enough to be dangerous to yourself and others

B) wouldn't it be BUI? :)

reading magazines while waiting for friends to get off (birthday celebrations yay!)

jane and her mom is in us vogue. that's pretty impressive for a teenager and unlike steel's daughters they didn't buy their way into it.

Had a foaf, he had a problem, but, see, package was sent to a guy he "knew from the bar" who

he was letting stay with him....(duffel bag with clothes not his size in basement next to

blanket and pillows to prove it.....)

So, I went to J&J's Hawaiian BBQ today after smoking up. Decided to split an order of chicken katsu with my friend and we're high as balls at this point. Halfway through my second bite, we hear a loud scream and see some small asian girl in front of the place.

We start cracking up when some random asian guy runs across 8 lanes of traffic from the other side of the street and starts yelling at her. She starts crying and looks shocked and surprised at everything he says. My friend and I can't understand anything but we're laughing really hard. Out of nowhere, 3 other fobby asian guys with their laptops come and sit down at the same table the couple is at.

We finish our food and we're still cracking up and talking about them in a volume best described as.... yelling. When we get to our car, we contemplate if we should do something because the girl is now next to the sidewalk and we guess she was threatening to jump into traffic? We kind of stood there and we started trying to videotape them.

I guess they notice us videotaping and those 3 guys get up and start walking towards us looking for a fight. My friend approaches them and starts saying stuff like "what!? you looking for a fight? huh? don't FUCK with me you scrawny piece of shit!" and they backed down and we pulled out some folding chairs to watch and smoke another bowl.

Somehow, the cops didn't show up and what was weirder was when the girl made out with 2 of the 3 guys, not the random asian guy(he walked home?), and then the 3 guys and the girl got into an accord and left.

I swear to god I was tripping on LSD.