Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

moved in 13 years ago this coming August. Addition was put on close to 4 or 5 years ago, I forget due to the fact that I've burned it out of my mind cause it was fairly traumatic and probably one of the shittier times of my life.

house was literally just a barn before the addition was put on. My room is still in the barn part. Barn was converted in the 1940's to a house and only one family lived in the place before we bought it. Still get their mail sometimes.

could someone help me find a stream or torrent of this film? I've had no luck and I've been searching for an hour or so

http://www.davidkristian.com/city.htm

thanks

this dvd got it on the extras

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0297745/

dont have it though

head n shoulders basiclly strips your scalp and hair of everything, need to put some nice conditioner through after

head n shoulders actually gave me dandruff :o

i use paul mitchell tea tree, not cause its a particularly good shampoo but it gives a cool feeling, like eating spearmint gum except its on your head

yo I got a 2 on an AP exam fuck everything

fuck dude my friend just got a five so i rushed home and found my mailbox without a collegeboard letter >[ fuck anticipation and suspense.

hoping for a 4

my touchpad on my laptop is super glitchy. like it would jumparound when i try to use it. And then it would stop. anyone know how to fix it?

so many electronics I've fixed merely by giving it a strong bash. failing that, you could take it apart and connect whatever loose connection is happening underneath.

I use head and shoulders and nothing else. My hair is always absurdly soft.

Then again for the past year or more I've been using old school pomades so I've been putting petroleum jelly in my hair for that long, too. Is that a conditioner?

What are you using? I just picked up some Black&White. I'm also interested in SGB

6's&7's i only use products that dont have a foaming agent in them, redkin is good you only need a tiny bit, you just got to get used to foam =/= cleaning

head n shoulders basiclly strips your scalp and hair of everything, need to put some nice conditioner through after

id rather wash my hair with laundry detergent than most of the crap you can get at the supermarket

I read about that foamy stuff/laureth or lauryl sulfate in an article ages ago..was frantic to find a shampoo that didn't have it.

conditioners are okay

but soap > commerical shampoo sounds about right.

Suggestions for hair products help unless you know the person and their hair is exactly like yours. I have a ton of hair but it's all very fine and a pain in the ass to control - azn hair. I use the cheapest, oldest crap available because it seems to be the strongest without being a gel that turns hard. Right now, I use Murray's (orange tin) but mix it with a "glue" gel to hold better. Holds really well and doesn't turn hard.

Dax didn't really work. Layrite Superhold is a weird gel/pomade mix. Worked ok, but not great. Sebastian (decent quality product) didn't come close to working (mud, clay, or wax).

fanta apple is one of the many reasons why i <3 atlanta

that chinese foodcourt in the separate chinatown minimall is prolly #1

u kno, the one with the all chinese menu and no one there speaks english

yall know what im talkin bout

eggplant there is good