Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

did anyone watch bet awards?

drake wearing cdg play and beyonce wearing balmain, i believe...

got my new cam and i might take it to the office/garage tmrw to take pics of the uncles amazing cars...:D

Why do all the kids on that nyc prep show have some kinda weird inbred look to them? Coincidence or are rich people in the upper east side all inbred?

From now on, i'm just going to imagine Profmonnituff has the same voice and personality as Sebastian.

Prof- You gotta find the first episode on hulu or something and watch.

On saturday this chick at warped tour came up to my brother and said they had attended middle school together. Her friend had ditched her so she tagged along with my brother and i at the warped tour.

She gets our info and we all hang out (w/ her cousin too) the following day.

Today her and i hang out solo and things get pretty hot and heavy. She's one of those chicks that likes to pamper their bfs and do everything for them. Chick gave me a scalp, hand and back massage.

I definitely am not down for a gf at this point but this girl is really into me. Shes even said it on several occasions. She's cool. A little young for me tho (19) but other than that shit seems cool. Shes got a smoking body. Is pretty cute and like i said, loves to pamper her man. Her and i actually have similar personalities too, its kinda scary.

She definitely has daddy issues which is always a pain. I like this chic, but i dont want to lead her on. Im having fun and i can tell she def wants more.

If it helps to understand this girl, she could be posted in either the CSG or CWg thread without a second thought. She's one of those tweeners.

Sorry fr the long rant but when i type this shit out it kinda makes me understand if i like Chica or not.

edit: probably just bone her

I selected 4 winning numbers in an OzLotto system 8 entry but I can't see what it's worth because the website is struggling...

Biggest Lotto pool in Australian history I believe; 90+ million. Hope someone got lucky...

My name is Ty Crisman and I am the Director of the Residential College at Goddard Hall. On behalf of myself and Dr. Rogan Kersh (Goddard Faculty Fellow in Residence), I am writing tell you Congratulations and Welcome to the Residential College at Goddard! We are excited to see so much interest in this program and it has been our pleasure to read through your application carefully. You were selected because we felt you were a solid fit for this initiative at NYU and we are confident you will make strong contributions to the Goddard community. We are excited to begin the third year of this amazing program coming up; your selection into the newest Goddard Res College cohort signifies the first step of the incredible journey we'll take together in building the strongest and most exciting community on campus. We read through nearly 500 applications to narrow down the approximate 200 of you that will be living and learning together in Goddard this coming year; it's quite an honor to be among this select few - congratulations!

:( fuck a recession, i still can't go. community college here i comeee

community college :( dad withdrew his payment last minute to go spend on his gf in thailand

fuck man >[

anyway... i need a roommate that lives around Foothill/De Anza College. (foothill preferred). or apartments. or studios. i don't give a fuckkkk

/\

thats kinda embarrassing o:

just ebay 90% of your possessions to buy women.

haha my friend did it last year and said she had fun, so she recommended me to the editor..I figured why not get myself printed in a magazine. only live once. Time to weed out the crazies.

anyways..

Dress shirt - Muji

Nova Nada tee - Geller

Vest - Geller

Brooch - Ann Dem

Glasses - Geller

Bracelet - Geller

Jeans - Helmut Lang

(shoes not seen) Adidas Stan smith

keepin' it SUFU

Sufu rules:

Making fun of SZ users and the forum = bad/threadslocked

Making fun of SF users and the forum = acceptable, plz post pictures of other people who don't post here and make fun of them for 3-4 pages

mouko- Takes some balls to do that. Good luck