Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I kinda wanna force this girl im talking to to eat a bunch of food until she burst open she eats so little and its irritating i just wanna pull her by her hair and shove her face in a giant plate full of food she likes. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

u ever seen that movie matilda? remember when she forces that one kid to eat? i kinda wanna do that.

For the record, I've been in a relationship for 3 years, and I was really crushing on her hard before we got together. Brought her to a movie and dinner and stuff, and it all worked out perfectly.

Did you take her to Tattoo Rock Parlor???(10)

might have to now, sheit. idk she's an awesome girl and seems to reciprocate feelings, might try something somewhat romantic on our upcoming date and try and make a move, who knows.

penis in the popcorn

p.s. you're welcome

Best NYT blog comment ever:

"“Ahmadinejad Assails Obama as Opposition Urges Defiance,” demands an apology from Obama.

President Obama has said all along that he wants to engage Ahmadinejad. Ahmadinejad seeks satisfaction from Obama.

I think it is time for a mixed martial arts contest under Ultimate Fighting Champion rules, in standard cage, in a neutral country (perhaps Israel), where these two leaders can resolve this mano-a-mano.

I am willing to bet 10-1 on my man Barack over the little dictator from Tehran. I think Obama will take him in the first round with a combination punches, kicks and before the five minute round is over, a take down and submission hold, probably a rear choke hold around the scuzzy little buggers neck, avoiding contact with those irritating and painful to the skin hair projections from his face.

If Mahmoud loses, Iran has new elections supervised by the Securities and Exchange Commission. If he wins, the Iranian protesters go home and flail themselves with chains."

My dad just called me a bit ago.

Asked me what I wanted for my 21st birthday (today), and that I pretty much could get anything...within reason.

Thing is, I don't know what I want. I haven't known what I've wanted for the past year...I feel old.

All I know is that this weekend, I will probably be putting 9 months of sobriety to an end.

there are still many here, i'm just trying to have some control over my wild degenerated sweet tooth! :o

things i crave for some time are always more delicious to me

that box would be half empty with me now :(

I'm learning! before it wouldva been empty

I'm googling pictures of decaying teeth to slow my roll (0)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUdFOKWC2ME&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUdFOKWC2ME&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>