Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^that makes a lotttt of sense

Women are generally the ones who bust our balls, so the grey goes right to the area the stress is applied to. Im sure I have some extra greys since I got engaged

your location must be bullshit. i refuse to believe that you live on mars, and that priority shipping to mars only costs 10.35, not to mention that it can get to earth and back in a mere 8 days.

on another note, if your waist is a 32, you should really go down to a 28 or 29. my waist is 32, i bought a sz 29, and now they measure 34".

well yeah i had to set up a special account here on mars.. with all the ups and what not..

yeahh i measured my waist prior, and it read 34.. so i downsized 2 sizes and got 32..but that didnt work out too well, so i shipped and got 30.. hopefully all goes well, if not im not going to resend cuz thats too much hassle and they'll be js a little baggy :[

i blame the french

bust out them morphlingz and serra angelz scott. kick it old skool.

yo actually i whooped a friends ass who fucked with sengir vampires, it was a real trip back for me. all i needed to see was a hypnotic specter and i'd be in nostalgia. though i raped on turn 3, GG dredge.dec is so good.

i miss morphling and back to basics, i miss monoblue control :(