Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I have this sudden urge to go to Spain. Checked the frequent flier miles and I have enough for a first class ticket. I could probably also score the unused timeshare my parents have sitting around so free housing for 2 weeks. In the span of 30 minutes after having this idea, I almost bought a ticket, booked a place to stay and everything. I need to be less impulsive. Ill probably just spend a few weeks in SE asia. Fewer miles and I can live like a king on the cheep.

i bought a ton of crap today in the city but everything i got was on sale/a deal which is pretty remarkable. i'm too lazy to post in recent purchases and take pictures:

heaps of chocolate (joseph schmidt, kinder bueno, aero bars--sup billy.), mbmj jeans on super sale, juicy bathing suit (seriously looked the best out of all my options), prada peep toe heels (my first pair of high heels.. too tall for heels but def. not as tall as tg!), and the Property Of... overnight bag i ordered came in today. woooo

I have this sudden urge to go to Spain. Checked the frequent flier miles and I have enough for a first class ticket. I could probably also score the unused timeshare my parents have sitting around so free housing for 2 weeks. In the span of 30 minutes after having this idea, I almost bought a ticket, booked a place to stay and everything. I need to be less impulsive. Ill probably just spend a few weeks in SE asia. Fewer miles and I can live like a king on the cheep.

ugh i'm totally with you on this one. my friend in the netherlands is going to madrid for summer vacation and is renting out an apartment or something for a month i think. i would get up and go stay there for holiday if i wasn't already going to be in the philippines at the same time. boourns