Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

yeah that'd suck :s. get a big and expensive one, it'll be more visible and you'll care more about it. the huge drawback is that if it gets stolen you're sadder than if it was cheap...

haha i can't roll with 10 pound cameras

Trying to make a reservation at The French Laundry sucks ass. I have been calling for the past 45 minutes and it's been busy the whole time. All this busy signal is makin my penis soft.

i hella want to go there too!

I saw that today, really want it (mainly because I can't afford a Leica). I'm getting a new digital camera soon too I think but i'll probably spend like $200 or so. Going to order a new 24" LCD monitor this week but I really want the new 43" curved one I saw on gizmodo (always a never satisfied with the technology I own concept).

some bitch walked by and unplugged my laptop's power cord and didn't bother to put it back. she just looked at me and walked away. wuddafuxupwidat?

oh hell no, u better believe no one would do that shit to me.

she sees you as a pushover....so push her over. :cool:

okay, so i like that camera...but im damn clumsy and for something i might drop im not paying that much.

well, like sam-im gna ask for one for my bday and i want it to be reasonable but a nice camera and be awesome at the same time.

suggestions?

i have the same problem, i really like the librarian types, quiet, short, glasses, slightly chubby, wears flats and black skinny jeans. i have atrocious taste in women. also freckles, must have freckles.

i rike freckles alot, red hair too, i might be the only one who thought the chick in the transporter 3 was hot

I forgot how, throughout last year, airports made me depressed in some inexplicable way. It wasn't until this morning, when I dropped my friend off at the airport, that I felt that uneasiness again.

That's very strange. I've always found a sense of tranquility in airports. SFO sucks though. Some airports have amazing architectural design. The sterile / cleanly feeling, combined with how orderly everything is, pleases the OCD in me.