Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest bambam
I like when it rains. It calms me down.

same. usually shitty weather makes me feel like blaaaaaah but when it's actually raining i love just chillin and reading or napping

so there were two bats in my house last night, i think they tried to attack me. i bet someone sent them to assasinate me, im uncovering my junior detective kit and getting to the bottom of this mystery

help me superfuture, i'm falling asleep at work

same almost happened to me, i was nodding off because my boss didn't have anything to do for me and he wasn't around. so i took my snickers bar went to take a break, drank a coffe with lots o cream and sugar, and it actually helped

American version is what I'm used to but Japanese version is infinitely more entertaining lol.

I want one of those giganto 400$ lobsters...

judges on American version ruin it. it's the fat guy with grey hair every time. and when he's not there, randomass replacements show up like fucking batista:(

edit- though I like how the fat guy always got beef with other judges based on what they have to say about the food lol

lol. i know jelly. the fat guy just loves food. he licks his plates. on the japanese version the fortune teller old lady is a bitch and a shitty judge. currently watching morimoto v. sake master from the ohta faction in battle cod roe

maybe she was too scared to call until now? maybe she was drunk so she got some confidence? maybe heroin? maybe
maybe she already had a waitlist of dudes to fuck?

probably what dum said

more realistically she saw me out the past two weekends with a a couple of good looking ladies and wants to get in on it. I saw her on both occasion but didnt talk to her cuz she had my number and didnt call...didnt wanna be (more) awkward

edit: but hitting someone up on a monday for a saturday get together is a little pretentious, dont you tink? Thats like claiming someone 6 days in advance...i wouldve waited til like thursday or friday

probably what dum said

more realistically she saw me out the past two weekends with a a couple of good looking ladies and wants to get in on it. I saw her on both occasion but didnt talk to her cuz she had my number and didnt call...didnt wanna be (more) awkward

edit: but hitting someone up on a monday for a saturday get together is a little pretentious, dont you tink? Thats like claiming someone 6 days in advance...i wouldve waited til like thursday or friday

Personally I would read it as she likes you enough to want to make sure that you won't already have plans.

probably what dum said

but then someone else might hit you up on wed. or something. At least this way she can be pretty confident you do not have plans. schemy but I like her style.

edit: pretty much what natse said.

the other day i was talking to my brother's girlfriend. she says to me, "i found out about this website.." i had a feeling i knew what she was going to say, "it's called.. lookbook? i guess people put pictures of their outfits.. who does that?" i just laughed. i didn't bother explaining superfuture.