Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

yo i was in the same boat(not at all but i just wanted to nut ya know?) until i saw a girl from high school i use to fuck aroun wit at the bus stop beside my house. turns out she lives about 30 feet away from me. moral of the story: have great luck.

i've never had nos...... i wish i was sleeping right now but it isnt happening

nos is the ugly plastic bottle .. blue bottle with orange sticker.. its round like old beer bottles from the 80s

tastes alright but its got a ton of caffeine so if you dilute it you actually end up absorbing more, since if u drink it straight its too much to absorb all at one

yea, yea i know what it looks like. just never bothered with it. i used to like monster quite a bit but i don't drink energy drinks anymore. i just roll with coffee.

ya man tbh i was reading up on that shit and like, taurine is fucked. i have known for a long time its fucked, but sometimes in lab tests it acts as a sedative?? so fucked up. plus all the sugar in those drinks, i just drink espresso now

I napped instead of margaritas today. Right now I just made a huge pitcher of fresh grapefruit, Iichiko Frasco shochu, and some ice all blended up into a slushie. It's like my Slurpee meets Chu-hai. I am also gonna be drunk all summer on fruity drinks, apparently.

ima get some sushi today, pick out my honeymoon spot, and figure out how to get the house i want.

i guess