fade to black2

and honestly what else is there

weed is weed, cant do the same shit for you

e turns you into a homo for 12 hours

mushrooms and acid are for high school kids who like jam bands

everything else is for poor people...

:(

lol for real? acid is for anytime >: )

and theres candy flipping(check the wiki, ppl are really serious about their candy flipping) or research chems, or good meth(which is better than coke)(not fucking street meth, lab meth)

but, um, i duno i like coke when its free. and if u are homo on e i think you are a lil homo in rl as well, man.

I used to get G's for $30 before the coke boom, I thought that was normal. Maybe I am old.

:eek:

in hometown they (hells angels) used to give it to us for free a few lines, as underage kids to develop our addiction well.

it worked on a few..

My girlfriend wants to move to Antwerp for a few months, I'm in full support because I'll just disappear into Holland every other day for a much deserved weed binge.

J Beezys just like the European trips for french fries and mayonnaise and white asparagus with eggs. I've never really smelt a J beezys piss but I bet it smells pretty ripe.

Guest bambam

ehhh i loved coke for a while but it just starts to feel ultra unsatisfying so im down with free lines but thats it..and ya like ed said if you can find a research chem hookup some of them seem so great i really wanna try mephedrone

sometimes i feel like the only dude who is able to have fun in clubs just by drinking alcohol and doing no drugs.

people think i'm weird for not doing coke, smoke blunts or mdma, but i just see no fucking point in it. all the friends around me tend to get fucking annoying when they do coke or mdma and i sure as hell don't wanna act like them.

i don't judge them, am around drugs all the time and i think they all should be legal, i just don't need them. too many broken lives due to heroin and coke in my block when i was growing up for me to risk it over a few hours of unreal fun. i once had a spiked drink at a party but i had drunk a bottle of vodka and some other stuff about an hour before and i felt nothing at all, the only thing that i accomplished was annoying my friend i grabbed the drink from

band if u are homo on e i think you are a lil homo in rl as well, man.

nah, i agree with him. you understand it better when you're sober with people who are doing e, they really turn into homos who grab people too much and have all kinds of weird gestures, limp hands included.

sometimes i feel like the only dude who is able to have fun in clubs just by drinking alcohol and doing no drugs.

people think i'm weird for not doing coke, smoke blunts or mdma, but i just see no fucking point in it. all the friends around me tend to get fucking annoying when they do coke or mdma and i sure as hell don't wanna act like them.

i don't judge them, am around drugs all the time and i think they all should be legal, i just don't need them. too many broken lives due to heroin and coke in my block when i was growing up for me to risk it over a few hours of unreal fun. i once had a spiked drink at a party but i had drunk a bottle of vodka and some other stuff about an hour before and i felt nothing at all, the only thing that i accomplished was annoying my friend i grabbed the drink from

I'm practically straight edge, no smoking, no drugs and don't often drink. I don't enjoy people around me taking drugs though because it normally ends up turning the whole night into them trying to score. I'd legalise it all though if I was in charge, might as well tax that shit and I'm not MORALLY against drugs, just don't like em.

nah, i agree with him. you understand it better when you're sober with people who are doing e, they really turn into homos who grab people too much and have all kinds of weird gestures, limp hands included.

ah, this wasnt what i inferred from that so in this case that is definitely true

uh.... guys...

don't you know that d,rugs are bad for you?

your body should be a teMple!

Apparently Harvey's has free hamburgers today? I don't know if I want to walk the 20min over there, or if I should just make my own food. Really want to get the bbq up and running since it's been so nice all week.

Yesterday was spent sitting in the sun, reading Gatsby, drinking lemonade. Need more days like that.

I want to live like animals

Careless and free like animals

I want to live

I want to run through the jungle

The wind in my hair and the sand at my feet

I've been having difficulties keeping to myself

Feelings and emotions better left up on the shelf

Animals and children tell the truth they never lie

Which one is more human

There;s a thought now you decide

Compassion in the jungle

Compassion in your hands yeah

Would you like to make a run for it

Would you like to take my hand yeah

Chorus

Saw some asian breezy on my way out of the gym that was part of a university sports team as well, and didn't look haggered as fuck. Bitch was still cute.

This shocked me, as most asian girls I've come across are somewhat pathetic at sporting endeavours, let alone making it into a team at what is regarded as a decentish sporting uni.

Saw some asian breezy on my way out of the gym that was part of a university sports team as well, and didn't look haggered as fuck. Bitch was still cute.

This shocked me, as most asian girls I've come across are somewhat pathetic at sporting endeavours, let alone making it into a team at what is regarded as a decentish sporting uni.

you never been to norcal? every girl's highschool sport in nor cal is dominated by Asian girls