Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

screamed and flailed like a maniac trying to catch the bus.. i made it, but my pride was damaged

I heard there was some fashion show thing for local designers tonight at a club like an hour away from me. It seemed legit (sponsored by Scion). I decided to go and was initially going to go with somebody else but then ended up going by myself. Now this club is usually pretty good; last time I was there for a show it was packed. I get there and the event is supposed to start and there are people who work there out side trying to get passers by to come in (it's free). I'm like shit it must be a bust. I walk in and there are not very many people but quite a few hot girls. Everybody seemed to be in little groups crowded together around a few tables. Needless to say everybody seemed to already know each other...I really hate events like this. Got my picture taken a few times and bounced early. At least I ate some pretty good food :)

I heard there was some fashion show thing for local designers tonight at a club like an hour away from me. It seemed legit (sponsored by Scion). I decided to go and was initially going to go with somebody else but then ended up going by myself. Now this club is usually pretty good; last time I was there for a show it was packed. I get there and the event is supposed to start and there are people who work there out side trying to get passers by to come in (it's free). I'm like shit it must be a bust. I walk in and there are not very many people but quite a few hot girls. Everybody seemed to be in little groups crowded together around a few tables. Needless to say everybody seemed to already know each other...I really hate events like this. Got my picture taken a few times and bounced early. At least I ate some pretty good food :)

these things are usually super lame

worth it for the (usually) free food though

I love shitty local designer showcase things. Normally free food, sometimes free drinks, some good looking girls who are glamour magazine wannabe fashionistas, but fun if you're looking for a mellow night. I got these awesome curried grilled chicken bites and some tabouli at the last thing i went to at some boutique. Definitely worth it. I ate so much

He was twice the man 50 Cent was
Just couldn't take as many bullets. You know what they say about the value of a dolla these days though.
Hopefully his death will bring about some change in the rap world.
I dunno man, makes cents to me.
Did he drop good loot?
10characters