Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

My family is fucking crazy, right now they are seeing an exorcist give a talk.

Is it bad that I say "faggot" a lot?

Why is it that all girls assume that getting food has to be a date (I just want to eat goddamnit, my offering to pay is not my way of asking you if you want to fuck [creepy me not slutty them])?

Edit: i'm on that homophobic homo tip.

Edit 2.0: Why is it that females are "cougars" but males are "pervs" or "creepy?"

Why is it that all girls assume that getting food has to be a date (I just want to eat goddamnit, my offering to pay is not my way of asking you if you want to fuck [creepy me not slutty them])?

i always go dutch, i refuse to pay for someone's meal unless she is already my significant other. i ain't cheap, i just think that the interest should be mutual.

Yesterday I got a call back to be an extra for the new Avatar movie as directed by M.Night Shamalan. I went to the casting call not expecting anything to come out of it. But, my role is not guaranteed. I need to shave my head first in order to have a chance of being it. But it gives me an excuse to shave my head. Also I got paid to be an extra. Seems like an easy summer job.

Lol, gonna be an Air Nation monk? Sounds cool man, maybe you can get an awesome arrow painted on your head to. I'm jealous, I love Avatar as a show. I really hope they don't fuck the movie up.

it was so fucking hot today

i didnt do shit. didnt go to my friends bbq. nothing. and will probably stay home tonight. i hate being hot n sweaty

Try being on the water in Texas in summer. Not only heat, but humidity and bugs, and bugs bring lizards. A few weeks ago, there was a lizard in my car. I reach for my water bottle, and there is a lizard on it.... starring at me. Chased it out with a water bottle. Completely soaked my car. I was too afraid I would pull it's tail off and never find it. Bastard.

Can't wait to be back in Chicago