Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^

campari is the shit. i drink a lot of it during the summer. campari and soda with a slice of orange. mmmm. luckily i am the only one in our bar who drinks it, so there is always plenty for me!

campari is this fruity red shit. calling it liquor is kind of a stretch, it's like 40 proof.

campari is a liqueur. maybe you need to check your definition of liqour. it is not considered a true spirit, which is what you're thinking of.

^

campari is the shit. i drink a lot of it during the summer. campari and soda with a slice of orange. mmmm. luckily i am the only one in our bar who drinks it, so there is always plenty for me!

campari is a liqueur. maybe you need to check your definition of liqour. it is not considered a true spirit, which is what you're thinking of.

m2IsTEjsQ34

kind of like triple sec?

well... yes in theory, no in application. they are both liqueurs, but it's pretty rare to drink triple sec straight or as the dominant ingredient in a drink (the exception to this is gran marnier) because--as anyone who has taken a shot of triple sec will attest--it sucks. the method for drinking campari is usually more akin to drinking a bourbon or gin: neat or with soda, maybe up in a simple mixed drink (such as the manhattan, or with campari, the negroni).

not to say campari is an easy swill. it's definitely an acquired taste.

I'm not jealous of you at all, I just find it funny that you would say such a thing yet you caught feelings over your (said) ex over the internet.

then re-read the posts in the lookbook thread or whatever

cause i wasnt defending her

i was attacking jeepster and co

tonight i'm either getting my tongue or nipples pierced or getting c.r.e.a.m. tattooed on the inside of my lip

tonight i'm either getting my tongue or nipples pierced or getting c.r.e.a.m. tattooed on the inside of my lip

get cream on the inside of ur lip and ill fill it in

did anybody ever rtall u thaqt u lkook like a penis with a hat o?n

what?! i cant belieev e no ones ever told u tha~~t