Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

yo i never hit a latina before but it's right there waiting for me

nice face but the thing is she's a little heavier than i like (and i like thickness)

someone talk me into or out of this

you should hit it.

my mom always buys this sliced bread that tastes like cheesecake mmmmm

today a lovey dovey couple came in and the girl has a really noticable mustache. like three feet away I can tell. reminds me of this manager I had before that was married with three kids and she had one too

their eye brows were nicely plucked though. strangest thing.

today a lovey dovey couple came in and the girl has a really noticable mustache. like three feet away I can tell. reminds me of this manager I had before that was married with three kids and she had one too

This creeps me out more than anything. There has to be a good way to manage this.

there's a little girl that comes into my store almost every day

cutest thing ever wears sundress and shit

but has a mad unibrow and i mean a solid bar across her face its so distracting. but she's the nicest/cutest kid i know

its sad. i mean kids must make fun of her

if my daughter had a uni id just give her some nyquil and take care of it

aite you from SF right? my aunties in the bay area be bringing us that shit all the time. love it. isn't it like supposed to be cheese cake though? it's some Taiwanese thing

the mustache thing is :( . eyebrow overplucked = failure. mustache undershaved = failure

I heard some chicks bleach their shit because shaving it makes it grow back faster

there's a little girl that comes into my store almost every day

cutest thing ever wears sundress and shit

but has a mad unibrow and i mean a solid bar across her face its so distracting. but she's the nicest/cutest kid i know

its sad. i mean kids must make fun of her

if my daughter had a uni id just give her some nyquil and take care of it

how would you go about doing this? if you shave or pluck, don't that shit just grow back faster?

ok here is a good rule of thumb if you are in a country where you do not speak the language and need to get around on the subway dont take the black and white map, especially if the line are not numbered on said map, been lost so bad all day.

x0lanScrlc0

I've been watching this clip from Orlando over and over again. The moment at 1:26 when Tilda Swinton turns to look at the camera (the audience), I find rather disturbing, like a person in a painting winking at you.