Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i just killed like 2-3 really tiny ants and i saw 2 others running away, and now it seems i feel them all over me, i can't stop checking and all.

i feel like they gonna get their army to get revenge!!

bite me down and bring me to their royalty :(

that might just be cause i hate bugs.

and i'm flying in deep altitude..

(please don't take the post personal, Francis Xavier)

darkadious sent me the coolest birthday package that came in the mail today. i got some dvds: Harold and Maude, Short Circuit, and She's All That. and this cutesy shirt with the queen of hearts on it (i avoid screen tee's at all costs but i thought this was too adorable)

GT654Wt.jpg

where are you so i can neg you?

Just got back from a wine tasting event for one of my store's vendors on the rooftop of the downtown San Diego Marriott by Petco Park. Awesome view of the bay, the baseball field, and Coronado. They were tasting pretty much their whole portfolio. Over 25 different wineries were there tasting 5-8 varietals and styles each. Although I was taking a few sips and dumping the rest, I still got pretty buzzed....hehe.

every time i open up the apc thread in superdenim i die a little more inside.

seriously

I tried restarting it with tweed's permission a while back... too bad it just as quickly went to the wolves ([read] retards).

First posts are golden though. God, best thing I ever put down on an internet forum.