Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

had a weird/off day today. wanted to get lots of reading/ writing done for this paper but got very little done. whole day i just felt tired/ had a headache and my mouth felt warm (?)

im feeling good now but its too late for me to work on shit. cant wait for summer, am basically going to be a hermit who just swims laps all day and then reads or takes his dog for a walk.

I went to the batting cages tonight too, after a few beers. Did you see a guy there in head to to Margiela? I hit about 90 for 95 with 80 deep home runs tonight on my six thousand won.

nah there was 2 spots that dizz recommended the one in gangnam and the one next to dismals spot. dont know where you live so i went to gangnam. i keep wanting to say that i went in the morning casue i went right after i woke up but that is a lie, i went in mid afternoon so im pretty sure i didnt catch you. like i said i hadnt been since i was a kid so im a little sore in the shoulder today but it was fun so im gonna so back soon and maybe often.

i was pretty productive with studying today considering i was recuperating from a huge party i threw last night. i still have more to read, although my parents' friends are over so 1.) they're chatting over the kitchen table where i get my study on and 2.) did i say chatting? i meant conducting discussion without the ability to control their vocal chords. loud as fuck all the time.

i was pretty productive with studying today considering i was recuperating from a huge party i threw last night. although my parents' friends are over so 1.) they're chatting over the kitchen table where i get my study on and 2.) did i say chatting? i meant conducting discussion without the ability to control their vocal chords. loud as fuck all the time.

always an asian parent concept

like i said i hadnt been since i was a kid so im a little sore in the shoulder today but it was fun so im gonna so back soon and maybe often.

glad you found the place but watch out for the dirty hipsters at american apparel next door though.

if one has geller, one has no need for bitches

geller gets you bitches anyway.

sometimes i'm thinking i should wear very dark stuff so girls will think i'm an obscure weirdo. i put on my geller leather jacket, apc shirt and jeans, white ceepees, thinking i won't be bothered during the night. but shit gets me even more bitches. will start rocking diesel wide legs and dirty wife beater and see what i get.

tg has the +rep power of 400 lumberjacks. luhz you gurl

i seriously cripple my hand taking notes (lots of notes x [writing too hard + neatness concept]).

sunday was the first day in the past week i didn't drink. i think my liver is starting to forgive me.

i've been trying tro figure out what is the chinese guy next to me doing on the internet. i mean, there's loads of characters and he doesn't even read, it's like lists, he just scrolls down for ages. then he stops. stares. read something, then redo the whold scrolling without reading thing. i don't get it.

also he as a ridiculous plastic transparent sheet taped on his screen.

geller gets you bitches anyway.

sometimes i'm thinking i should wear very dark stuff so girls will think i'm an obscure weirdo. i put on my geller leather jacket, apc shirt and jeans, white ceepees, thinking i won't be bothered during the night. but shit gets me even more bitches. will start rocking diesel wide legs and dirty wife beater and see what i get.

cwg's bro slice

So I just walked in to my lame advertising research class and on the door there was a sign some hoodrat made looking for her lost Steve Madden sunglasses.

On the sign someone wrote:

"Don't leave your shit out or it'll get got."

I chuckled.

i was pretty productive with studying today considering i was recuperating from a huge party i threw last night. i still have more to read, although my parents' friends are over so 1.) they're chatting over the kitchen table where i get my study on and 2.) did i say chatting? i meant conducting discussion without the ability to control their vocal chords. loud as fuck all the time.

Word, my mom talks in a normal voice, but as soon as a filipino friend/relative calls she starts like screaming at the top of her voice in tagalog and laughing hysterically. Fuck that shit.