Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Disappointment in my ex girlfriends has become so routine that the effect has started to dull and shift into comic relief.

Today I was checking my myspace, which is gathering cobwebs, and I see that she posted "artful" nudes that were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

I just shook my head. And deleted her...

FROM MY LIFE.

in the midst of a panic attack i txtd my brothers fiance telling her if she broke his heart i would break her face.

:o

i feel bad and not bad at the same time.

im tired.

in the midst of a panic attack i txtd my brothers fiance telling her if she broke his heart i would break her face.

:o

i feel bad and not bad at the same time.

im tired.

Years ago, I was dating a volatile and possessive girl, R. She was busy with this and that, so I began hanging out with this other girl, T. Once, while R was over, I mentioned that I was going to be having dinner with T. R hit the fan.

"I'm going to cut that bitch's face!" she yelled out.

I thought this was hilarious. So I told my sister, who rather than thinking it was hilarious, thought it was scary and psychotic. She then told all her friends, which I found even more hilarious.

I mentioned this offhandedly to R a couple of weeks later, that I told my sister that she said that she would cut T's face up and that my sister told all her friends and that they all thought that she was one crazy-ass bitch. She was mortified, but I didn't see what the big deal was. I mean, it was so outrageous that it was hilarious, right?

Now, I guess I can see why it would be mortifying to be thought of as a violent and crazy-ass bitch by your boyfriend's sister and her friends. Kind of.

Guest umhaha84
4947_500.pngew

my niece has these, they're fucking awesome crazy details.

my 2yr old nephew rocks her chloe, burberrys, D&Gs while playing with this shit. SWAGGER

i was curious to know whats the average penis size and came across this..

"A study conducted by LifeStyles Condoms found an average of 14.9 cm (5.9 in) with a standard deviation of 2.1 cm (0.8 in) (measured by staff)."

Your screen name never made more sense to me.

Guest jmatsu

supermarket thought-

could one go undetected in breaking the once per day bumping rule by that of a new bump and promptly erasing of the one right before it??

does superfuture record nonquoted erased comments??

...not that i do this or nuthin.