Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Haha. Shit. I actually didn't read the rest of the post after seeing you lost the jacket. Just because that jacket is pretty hard to pull off and the disappointment of it not working/fitting and hassle of reselling. The other stuff legitimately sucks

lol yeah, i am still copping hussar i decided, just want it so bad, have a few ideas on how to wear, if no one likes don't care it's my grail not theirs. i will make it look good. hope it fits though, will cry if it doesn't.

world baseball classic made me so sad :(

go usa wave flag :(

japanese are awesome. i find it funny that the usa are never the best at any sport they love ahah. ok, they may be the best at american football, but i don't think anyone gives a fuck about that shitty sport outside of america.

japanese are awesome. i find it funny that the usa are never the best at any sport they love ahah. ok, they may be the best at american football, but i don't think anyone gives a fuck about that shitty sport outside of america.

these folks would like a word with you:

82533628.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFCr1gW1s7K7cUNSEF2-IhUNqe9YA

large_080824-mens-basketball-on-podium.JPG&usg=AFQjCNED_XCTVmRbGcAHu1JLM0slsdUoPQ

1045964.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHY5zfbMbq6JH1dJfi8Cp-Rlg_ujQ

broken picture telephone is awesome.

http://www.brokenpicturetelephone.com/view?id=5926

http://www.brokenpicturetelephone.com/view?id=5899

basically, 1st person describes a scene, 2nd draws it, 3rd describes that drawing, 4th draws that description, and so forth. so hilarious..... in these hours.

My sister is in the police.

She split up with her boyfriend a month or two ago.

The thing is, I found out yesterday that he was planning to ask my sister to marry him on 09/09/09. 999 is the number to call the emergency services in the UK. Absolute fucking geniius.

Shame they aren't together anymore. Not just because of that, the entire family loved him, it's just that my sister knew he was planning for the future, and she likes to pretend she's still 20.

i still don't get why he left, at first he kinda brushed it off even though it was kinda (really) weird. then suddenly he stopped posting

i'm pretty sure there is more that. i was talking to him on msn for quite a fair bit before his disappearance. i just hope he is fine.

why is everyone worried about fade to black...

this is like the 19th version of him on sufu,

he shows up, posts like a maniac for a while, kills a yohji fit or two, talks about whores in Asia, then has a breakdown and is gone again.

rinse.

repeat.

but yeah, fuck the world baseball classic.

My sister is in the police.

She split up with her boyfriend a month or two ago.

The thing is, I found out yesterday that he was planning to ask my sister to marry him on 09/09/09. 999 is the number to call the emergency services in the UK. Absolute fucking geniius.

In the US, emergency service is 911. I feel attempting to make that date "special" would be both unsuccessful and distasteful.

ORLY?

Because I remember an Argentina-Italy final.

We must have been watching different Olympics then.

Was yours in Athens? Mine was.

Beijing was the last summer Olympics.[/misunderstanding]
In the US, emergency service is 911. I feel attempting to make that date "special" would be both unsuccessful and distasteful.

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuse my dad for being distasteful. He just had to be born on that day! Harumph!