Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

"authorities say, he listened repeatedly to the gangster rapper brotha lynch hung song, locc 2 da brain"

WHILE YOU BE lNTERNET THUGGIN

I BE IN YOUR SET MUGGIN

YOU BE IN THE BATHROOM TUGGIN

CAUSE YOU CANT GET LOVIN

im not sure why because i really like joe buck (he actually went to my high school) but watching football on nbc > watching football on fox/cbs.

Joe buck sucks calling football. He's great for baseball though

^If it will aid in getting dick wet, Slumdog. Despite it being yet another movie that will help assuage white guilt (poverty CAN be romantic!) I've heard good things about it. Though, I also trust Danny Boyle a lot. Otherwise, tell her to quit being fucking stupid.

Random Question: how do you guys deal with leather jackets with sleeves that are too long? Let's imagine I couldn't tailor the sleeves and they're 3" too long.

I'm arguing with this bitch over what to watch tomorrow.

I wanna see Wrestler, she wanna see Slumdog Millionaire. Yo Slumdog good and all but c'mon Wrestler you fucking whore...

slumdog is good but mad # of cwg and fat ppl hypin it and talking about going to india on facebook and helping people, YOU ARE RUINING THIS MOVIE FOR ME LIKE U RUINED MILK FOR GAYS

watch wrestler

so i accidentally bought 2% milk instead of fat free milk, and i had forgotten how much of a difference it makes. hella tastier. made my raisin bran pop.