Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

got what looks like a cease and desist letter today in the mail from cablevision and hbo for downloading entourage....fuckkk anyone else ever get one of these? How do you download torrents without these fuckers tracking you

For the most part these things don't mean shit. As your cable provider they are obligated to pass along this letter to you. However because you are their source of income Cablevision will not willingly give you over to the media company or shut off your service because they know that 1)everybody does this shit and 2)if they turn you off you'll take your money elsewhere.

I'm excited to be going to the NYC halloween parade so there will actually be amazing and creative costumes, but also disappointed because I know the ratio of completely slutty ones will probably be relatively low.

look for me

I'm a giant banana

Probably the tallest banana, I assume there will be others.

Fuck need a quick/cheap costume idea. I'm either going to go as mario as i did 3 years ago (have this jumpsuit/overalls type thing in red nylon, wear a blue undershirt, hat with an M on it and mustache), or i can be a half ass clown with these giant black/white checker pants, cdg polka dot tank and maybe makeup.

Any other ideas?

Fuck need a quick/cheap costume idea. I'm either going to go as mario as i did 3 years ago (have this jumpsuit/overalls type thing in red nylon, wear a blue undershirt, hat with an M on it and mustache), or i can be a half ass clown with these giant black/white checker pants, cdg polka dot tank and maybe makeup.

Any other ideas?

do mario. No shame in repeat costumes. I'm a banana again like last year.

Any other ideas?

ghostworld-doug.jpg

I don't see an image, gaydad.

Ughh. I ate a steakburger, onion rings and chocolate malt from that old burger joint. Way to full. Want to ralph

i'm sure this rain won't stop the CWG from wearing nothing this halloween

Thank Christ the one year I dress up like a chick the weather is stunningly nice. I swear every other Halloween I can remember was a high of 40 during the day and one year it snowed.

I accidentally microwaved some pork leftover for like 5min. The texture is all wrong and it's smells bad.

Burned. Rachel ray calls that "burned." Stuck up bitch.

i just killed this spider that was hanging around my house.

i screamed for like 10 min when i first found it and then i was scared that it would kill me if i didnt kill it....so i killed it.

spiderrrr003.jpg

^^:eek::eek::eek: i was moving it closer with a very long stick and when it was near enough, i STEPPED on it...you fuggin want me to touch it!?!?!

I survived a pretty rough brown recluse bite. I now hate spiders.

fuck spiders

this morning:

dad: what are you doing?

me: looking in your clothes for my costume.

dad: but youre already wearing your costume.

ba dum bum.

I don't think I'm allowed to! I really want to though - they rob me of my Halloween, the least they can do is let me sulk around in a costume. Last time we had a dress up night at my work I was the only one that dressed up and they made me change.