Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

this cock eyed russian lady insisted on copying on the printing printer. wtf she like i needa copy i dont have money i gave this hag 50 cent and she never came back with the change. she insisted on messing up everyone elses priniting cause she didnt have 10 cents wtf is that and she took my change. damn 30 mins untill im outta here.

sufu what are some intresting threads that are work safe. everyother thread i pop into has a some gay ish in it.

I am sitting in class right now hearing repetitive stuff about tables and css, and there is a ridiculously sloppy chick that looks uncannily like the "you're just the rudest man" american tourist bitch in In Bruges. She has the same grating voice, as I found out when her first question came like this:

Prof: "So, for a table row, we write 'TR' for the tag."

Butter-troll: "What does TR stand for?"

She asks questions every couple minutes, talks to herself about surely amazing discoveries ("omg colour!"), and just asked "so would we use this for images and text, or do we need to make different tables if we want images?"

I am going to skip out at break just to save my sanity.

I am sitting in class right now hearing repetitive stuff about tables and css, and there is a ridiculously sloppy chick that looks uncannily like the "you're just the rudest man" american tourist bitch in In Bruges. She has the same grating voice, as I found out when her first question came like this:

Prof: "So, for a table row, we write 'TR' for the tag."

Butter-troll: "What does TR stand for?"

She asks questions every couple minutes, talks to herself about surely amazing discoveries ("omg colour!"), and just asked "so would we use this for images and text, or do we need to make different tables if we want images?"

I am going to skip out at break just to save my sanity.

man, I hate insane bitches who keep asking retarded questions in class. I had a bitch ask the most stupid questions about css in some unrelated class last week. Then she came up to me at the break and told me that I was a really quiet person. I was like bitch shut the fuck up and go pull tricks to put money in mah hands. useless hoe.

I think I may need thigh high boots to survive this winter.

i feel you on that one...

i just made a chocolate cheesecake with fresh raspberries and made also a syrup with them. also cooked steaks with a red wine sauce and zucchinis with butter and garlic.

i think the boy's gonna be happy

I cheated, totally used a bread machine, which is so not my style. I love to bake stuff, but bread never seems to turn out right for me unless I use the bread machine.

It wouldn't be too hard to make the regular way, but there are a lot of odd random ingredients, like molasses, instant coffee, cocoa powder, rye flour etc.

man, I hate insane bitches who keep asking retarded questions in class. I had a bitch ask the most stupid questions about css in some unrelated class last week. Then she came up to me at the break and told me that I was a really quiet person. I was like bitch shut the fuck up and go pull tricks to put money in mah hands. useless hoe.

I once supervised a girl like that at a job. Just asking questions to hear herself speak or something. I started working with my headphones on and got really good at tuning out her voice. She would ask me the stupid questions and would then think about it and realize she knew the answer and she stopped bothering me with trivial bullshit.

Success.

needs a 10 foot wing.

i had olive garden (not my idea) yesterday. the endless pasta/salad whatever. had 2.5 bowls of pasta, a salad, and breadsticks. for some reason i haven't really been hungry at all since.

by the way fuck that because every bowl after your first fucking SUCKS.

I'm going to test this endless bowl.

I think I can do more than you. It gonna go into my tittayz

I made pumpernickel bread yesterday.

I very much enjoy saying the word 'pumpernickel'

If you said banana bread i would have proposed on the spot. My ex i dated for 3 years always said from the first few months we were dating that she'd bake me banana bread.

I have no banana bread

edit: WITHOUT NUTS

i need to replay portal i cheated and watched youtube videos whenever i got stuck :eek::eek::(

Hahahahaha. I can't wait for the next half life installment. I wish I had time to get into a game right now... maybe once I have my routine down. I still need to play mgs3 and 4.

agghh so glad that heroes is back. will download and save for weekend when i can properly enjoy

for some reason girls always tell me that i'm "beautiful." not cute, or hot, or whatever, but specifically beautiful. i mean i guess its better than ugly but still what the hell

C'mon thomas jones. 7 yards and i win this week. Just throw a worthless screen pass. do ittt......

edit: fuck

HOW CAN YOU 5 WIDE!