Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

sorry suzie but the second you start thinking you're not "good enough" for the person you're with they can tell like a wild animal can smell fear...

he wouldn't be with you if he didn't want to be so hold your head high and KNOW that you're good enough

i'm kinda lazy at times, so i let shit slide. i have had enough of the goddamn incorrect time bullshit though, so i finally went around to fix it.

US WEST COAST PEOPLE:

TO FIX THE GODDAMN TIME, go to my supertalk --> edit options --> date & time options --> set it to GMT +9 (tokyo, osaka)

east coast: set it to GMT +12 (auckland, wellington)

jimmyc and jane: set it to +11.

messing around on my friends piano is like a fucking drug for me

i've never concentrated that hard on something in my life

now i'm playing the stupid fake piano on garage band with my keyboard...

shit is still fun

I fucking hate Maxfields.

Ditto... I do however, take special pleasure in hamhandedly handling every damn thing (especially glossy stuff) in that store as well as bothering every bored-ass S.A. there. All 200 of them.

my friends fiance said that my lips turn down when im sad. which leads me to wonder why he was looking at my lips...

what the fuck, this is the worst post

sorry suzie but the second you start thinking you're not "good enough" for the person you're with they can tell like a wild animal can smell fear...

he wouldn't be with you if he didn't want to be so hold your head high and KNOW that you're good enough

i do like the positivity of your message here

but tbh there are a myriad of reasons to stay with your significant other even after the spark's gone out

comfort, complacency, sex on demand, dislike/fear of confrontation, or even just sadism

not to be a buzzkill, just trying to keep it ril

definitely agree with the first bit though, there is nothing more unattractive than desperation

you're lucky Clopek...

I couldnt stand living in a shithole apt, but debt does suck.

not that I really have to ask for "permission" but I'm really not an asshole... if I find out my ex was cheating on me before I dumped her ho bag ass I'm perfectly cool to nail her best friend, right?