2. f/s flip

3. 360 flip

4. switch b/s flip

5. nollieflip

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Props for mentioning Puleo and Drake Jones. Definitely a couple of dope skateboarders. Plus Photosynthesis is one of the best videos of all time.

A couple other blasts from the past:

-Lennie Kirk

-Pontus Alv (Mad Circle flavor)

-Rick Jaramillo

-Jerry Fowler

-SergeTrudnowski

-Kris Markovich

-Charlie Wilkins

-Matt Hensley (Dopest 360's)

Oooo... You seen that new Pontus Alv vid? Strongest of the Strange, serious art fag stuff but the skating in it is brilliant, and Scott Bourne also kills it in Strongest of the Strange. I think he's still on Unbelievers right now?

Another one... Ocean Howell anybody.. Ocean still kills it in the new iPath promo, which is an awesome vid and free!

Current set-up:

The Harmony 8.0(I like to feel my board.. for all of you that have heard of Dist.One the Harmony are his board company)

Indys... how can you ride anything else haha, Indy hardcore

Swiss... what else

54mm Spitfires

Pair of Lakai Neaux Diminions

Like Cheaps set up a lot! DLX wood is always good, but I buy all that local crap.

Heh, I'm posting a lot more about skateboarding than anything else, more absorb the knowledge elsewhere.

^^^^

Kickflips were hard for me at first. I could do heelflips and varial flips before i really had kickflips down. I think it took me a few weeks to actually land one, but it took months maybe a year to get them down consistent and good looking. Some tricks come easier than others, but it's all about skating alot and being comfortable on your board..I mean tricks will come to you when your ready to land them. You gotta fully commit to ride away.. 60%mental, 40% physical( old skate company, that i doubt anyone remembers, but i use that saying alot when i'm teaching lessons). Anyway good luck, and keep on it you'll get it dialed in no time...

Ooo hope the afterparty is a good one Cheap... skatemums galore? report back immediately haha

Fully Flared is gonna be off the hook, seriously how could it not be with Mariano, Carroll, Jensen, Brady, Puig, JB Gillet, Koston list is too good.. but as for Plan B, new Plan B aint got shit on old Plan B (Duffy just isn't the same) and it's lost a bit of it's heart. Seriously though putting Robbie Williams as the music to your trailer? baddd baddd idea

Tampa Am is insane, i went just to watch a few years back. Best contest/park/parties ever!! I'm hoping My boy Collin Hale does well, he's been killing and should be throwing down all weekend. Keep an eye out, Kinda hippy dude with glasses and mad laid back steez.

Kickflips took me 2 fucking years. I guess I just wasn't truly committed to landing them or I was just doing something really fucking wrong. Oh well, that was 3 years ago and I've got pretty decent ones now...

I'm super psyched for Fully Flared. Lakai has an insane team. I heard MJ has a looooooong part (we're talkin like 20 minutes).

I haven't seen the Plan B promo yet. Their team is pretty solid. I'm not psyched for Shecklers part. Kids a dick. Wennings a dick in person too. But I like his skating. So I'm psyched for his part.

im hyped for going to the tampa am contest this weekend!!!!! and dinosaur jr is playing the afterparty!!!

im fucking excited.:D :D :D

I swear, Florida is the best place to live if you skate on the east coast. Between the Tampa Am, Kona, and the weather..ugh makes me mad.

By the way, where do you guys usually skate? I've been almost primarily street intill I found this place: http://www.jayrox.com/glory_days.htm

Skating a bowl for the first time is amazing.

Top 5 Skaters:

1.Ted De Gros

2. Rick Howard

3. PJ Ladd

4. Stefan J

5. Bastien Salabanzi

these 5 get me the most hyped up to go throw down after watching they're parts.

top 3 tricks:

1.nollie tre

2.fakie f/s flip

3. no comply hardfilp or 360s

Top Underrated skatevid:

Chomp on this :P

Worst style list people that irk me:

1) Paul machnau blaaaah grotesque haha but he can throw it down on rails

My sleeper canadians:

1.Gailea M.

2) Chris Haslem(like 3 years ago before round 3)

3) myself.... oh wait no im too pussy to do rails :D

keep on skatin everybody!

hmmm, so this just in.

muska on element.....wackness to the max

new transworld video in july

Chris Rberts went Pro for chocolate

Jason Dil off DVS and on etnies....

peace

So is element owned by a huge retail\mfg conglomerate now because I just walked by an element store in times sq on my way to work.

Top 5 Fav Skaters All Time

1. Gonz

2. Keenan Milton

3. Harold Hunter

4. Gino

5. Shiloh Greathouse

Top 5 Fav Skaters Now

1. Eli Reed

2. Brent Atchley

3. Bobby Worrest

4. Brian Wenning

5. Pryce Holmes

Top 5 Fav Videos

1. Zoo York Mixtape

2. Girl-Yeah Right

3. World Industries-Love Child

4. Ian Reid Video

5. Vicious Cycle

Top 5 Flip Tricks

1. Sw Inward Heels

2. Nollie Heels

3. Nollie Tre

4. Clean Kickflip

5. Bs Heel

Top 5 Fav Spots

1. Hudson River Park

2. Lennox Ledges

3. Fedex

4. The Globe

5. TF haha

Setup:

1. Any Zoo York that is 7.5'' by any length

2. Jessup

3. Spitfire cored 53 mm

4. Ventures Lows

5. Bones Swiss

Mikey Burton is sick. Another one to watch from Washington is Gravette, tranny killer.

Top Videos

1. Stereo - A Visual Sound

2. Real - Real to Reel

3. Blind - Video Days

4. Any Alien/Habitat video (VCR ate my Photosynthesis :( )

5. Any Girl/Choc/Fourstar/Lakai vid

Skaters

1. Gonz -always

2. Mike Carroll

3. Gino

4. Pops

5. Ah, to many good ones to choose 5!

Trucks

1. Indy

2. Indy

3. Indy

4. Venture

5. Thunder

I just got that Rickk Howard guest deck also. Krooked is killer, can't wait for the Gnar Gnar VHS video :D