Apple iPhone

artificialsky

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to school promotions have actually been going since the beginning of June. It starts early so people who receive a lot of money from graduation can come in then and pick something up.

I'm not talking about promotions. I'm talking about sales numbers that go up right at the beginning of school cause then parents buy stuff for kids. The stock will react accordingly but it will have to wait till Apple announces the numbers.

the iPhone is a unbelievable device , only prob I had with it is the activation ..... I couldnt get past a certain screen on itunes , after talking to cust service for about 2 hrs i spent another 5 at at&t , I eventually googled the problem and found a solution myself , but atleast the rep. Waived the activation and change of number fee on both iPhone's I purchased

And there is a way to put mp3 ringtones on the iPhone , I currently have renegade and dear mama

I'm not talking about promotions. I'm talking about sales numbers that go up right at the beginning of school cause then parents buy stuff for kids. The stock will react accordingly but it will have to wait till Apple announces the numbers.

I got that, I had only meant that because people have been doing pretty heavy back to school shopping throughout the summer, it may not be a huge huge increase. The stock is on the rise in general, I just felt that if huge jumps are expected it might disappoint a little.

I laughed, then a little part of me died inside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AemyMGUVE5U

Want to know something very odd?

The person yoyoing in the video is who chainstitches all the jeans at Self Edge.

so even if i buy an used iphone off someone and use it on my already open line, will i be binded to extend my contract to 2 years?

I believe so but I'm not 100% on this. You have to activate new sim for use with iphone, which adds iphone plan to your account. I think right now the only option is 2 year contract. There is some shit going on about att iphone plans so this might change in the near future. Some people are activating them as prepaid phones. I think in next few days everything will clear out.

I think you should be able to get an used iphone and just transfer your old number to the new sim and add the iphone plan without extending your contract. Sounds pretty reasonable to me but att & apple might have a different idea.

I'm posting from an iPhone right now and the auto correct feature is quite amazing. I'm just plowing through words and butchering half of them, yet somehow it's all coming out correctly.

A lot of the features are real sharp and the screen is unreal. In prson the display looks fake as hell. It's one helluva toy... can't vouch for the phone features yet though the UI is solid.

239.jpg

AHHHH HAH! you misspelled "person".

• 4 weeks later...

all apple needs to do is an update to itunes to block all rouge iphones and then your back to square one. if a handful of people can unlock the iphone then im sure apple has enough resources to put out an update blocking the unlocked iphones.

but its still interesting. fuck corporations.

• 1 month later...

apple probably doesnt mind that people go through the trouble of unlocking, at the end of the day that's just more purchases and money for them

in other news, im bored at work and read through half this thread interesting how some of the predictions have come true and some are totally wrong

apple probably doesnt mind that people go through the trouble of unlocking, at the end of the day that's just more purchases and money for them

in other news, im bored at work and read through half this thread interesting how some of the predictions have come true and some are totally wrong

you must have missed the part where a recent update bricked hacked phones?

accessory? Its a phone. its not a fuckin supreme keychain or anything. If i just put it in my pocket it'll fuckin break.

iphones are the new supreme keychains.