Apple iPhone

artificialsky

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah I have a Freitag messenger I carry my MacbookPro around in. They make the coolest stuff.

Oh and I love my iPhone.

I thought I'd come peruse this thread and check out what's happening with the iphone lately to see if maybe it's now worth the high cost of operation and was quickly shunned by this gay shit

I thought I'd come peruse this thread and check out what's happening with the iphone lately to see if maybe it's now worth the high cost of operation

I pay $67 a month after taxes for 1500 anytime minutes, unlimited text, and unlimited internet/data. not very expensive to operate an iphone, no contract either

Guest No Handclaps Please
^ Do you mean pictures messages? If so, it all depends on who is sending it and what carrier they're using. Standard mms doesn't work on the iphone, yet. Let me know if this is what you mean.

when i receive picture messages i get a login id and a password to enter on viewmymessage.com in order to see the picture. but randomly safari can't even open the webpage unless i'm on wifi. it used to not do that, i used to be able to get to viewmymessage anywhere.

I pay $67 a month after taxes for 1500 anytime minutes, unlimited text, and unlimited internet/data. not very expensive to operate an iphone, no contract either

how?? i'm pretty sure i'm still paying $90 a month with the lowest $40 minute plan, the mandatory $30 unlimited internet/data, and the $20 unlimited text...?

Yeah, actually, that product is awful: Takes too long to implement and the majority of time leaves bubbles. What i mean is more along the cases direction. Anybody?

yeah man go with incase they are legit i tossed my phone and it slammed onto the concrete and nothing happened to it. thank God.

when i receive picture messages i get a login id and a password to enter on viewmymessage.com in order to see the picture. but randomly safari can't even open the webpage unless i'm on wifi. it used to not do that, i used to be able to get to viewmymessage anywhere.

how?? i'm pretty sure i'm still paying $90 a month with the lowest $40 minute plan, the mandatory $30 unlimited internet/data, and the $20 unlimited text...?

Who's your phone carrier? If you are on at&t or 02 or with an official iphone carrier, call them. If, however, you have the iphone unlocked, then you're out of luck. I know alot about iphones and i've never come across that probably. You sure you don't have edge/2g switched off? If you're unlocked, do you have bossprefs?

• 3 weeks later...
my friend jailbroke his iphone and says he can browse online with his laptop from the internet transmissions emitted from his phone

how hard is this to do? i would ask him but id rather not

there's a program called PDAnet available on cydia that does exactly this

^ thats a never ending rumour. in fact, it started prior to the iphone' offical release when people realised that it wouldn't have cut and paste. apple haven't delivered since. there is a nice app on cydia that came out last week—if you have cydia that is.

It'll go hand in hand with the removable battery and true multi-tasking.

my friend jailbroke his iphone and says he can browse online with his laptop from the internet transmissions emitted from his phone

how hard is this to do? i would ask him but id rather not

It's called tethering. You should be able to find some programs that can do it or just ask for the name of it. My current "old" WinMo Pro phone can do it over mini-USB or even Bluetooth or Wi-Fi (phone is seen as a wireless access point.) I also remember doing it back in the 90s with a few Nokias and the good ol' Motorola MicroTACs & StarTACs.

• 2 weeks later...