east coast SF party

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

red's idea sounds fun, a sufu sleepover. will there be twister and marshmallows?

fuck it, I have a long summer holiday, whether spike wants to come or not, I'm there. cross my heart and hope to die.

wait...what's the drinking age in NYC? cause if it's 21 I may not come at all...:mad:

red's idea sounds fun, a sufu sleepover. will there be twister and marshmallows?

fuck it, I have a long summer holiday, whether spike wants to come or not, I'm there. cross my heart and hope to die.

wait...what's the drinking age in NYC? cause if it's 21 I may not come at all...:mad:

yes, the legal drinking age everywhere in America is 21. a simple fake ID can solve all your problem easily. being underage as never been a problem for me so i don't see why it should be for other ppl.

Man I'm all meeting'ed out. Please wait a year for my funds to recover!

NYC.... mos def... I throw & dj around NYC and if we need a space just let me know? Home Sweet Home, 205 (depending on their court date), Club Love, Apt, & Highline are venues I can probably pull off... Also discounted hotel rates I can look into. I book and fly alot of artists in and have some hook ups. Plus I can provide the music free of charge....

NYC.... mos def... I throw & dj around NYC and if we need a space just let me know? Home Sweet Home, 205 (depending on their court date), Club Love, Apt, & Highline are venues I can probably pull off... Also discounted hotel rates I can look into. I book and fly alot of artists in and have some hook ups. Plus I can provide the music free of charge....

hell yes.........

Do you think if everyone got together we could propose a "group buy" at the gershwin? I don't know what the numbers would be, but I would think not only could we get a decent rate, but everyone would be in the same hotel. Or just get a decent list of committed people and shop around different places to see if they could accommodate.

Just the thought of all y'all (or "us" if I can be lucky enough to join you guys) spending a whole day shopping as a group makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

ok, so im gonna sleep on someones couch, preferably not the same one as cmf tho

ahaha.. im just envisioning custims now... purpose of your visit? um... denim party with people i know fom the internet!

im excited i might even have to find a new fake id so i can get my 21+ on

holy moly you went? Man! Did we talk? Show me a pic!